The woman known as the strongest!

Hearing Emerson's question Kenta frowned. What is his conviction? That question may seem like just an ordinary question but to Kenta that question held much more weight.

'What is my conviction' Kenta clench his fist as he thought back to the time he spent with his parents.

The time where his innocent hands wasn't sullied and stained with blood. At first, he purposely tried to forget about those times in order for him to slowly recover from the trauma he felt back then but... every night he keeps waking up back to the same nightmare of what happened with his parents.

He had to watch them die before his eyes powerlessly over and over again. Sometimes in order to escape the nightmares he tried meditating through the night just to get away from the dreams and yet, he knew it was hopeless. It was impossible for him to stay awake all the time after all!

'If only... if only I was strong back then, then they wouldn't have had to die!' Kenta bit his lips as feeling of regret started to surge forth! If he had power, then he probably could have saved his parents. But he didn't he was weak, he was helpless... he was useless.

'This feeling of weakness... I will make sure to never experience it again!' Kenta admired the strong, the strong are respected and feared by those around them, only with power through fear could he live in happiness.

'In order for me to not lose anything again I need power, real power! Power that would allow me to grasp my own fate, I need to make sure not even the gods can meddle in my fate as they please.'

....

In another location a woman could be seen sitting down on a throne. The woman had long red hair that cascaded down to her waist, red eyes, and a slender figure. She wore a black gown that reaches her knees.

Seeing this woman many would easily fall prey to her beauty. However, there was something unnatural about her. Her aura gives off a deep feeling of both fear and danger. And her skin was so pale that any who sees her would think she has no blood running through her body.

The woman leaned back onto the backrest of her throne and closed her eyes. However, she suddenly felt a familiar connection that caused her to abruptly open her eyes. Her eyes were lifeless, and there was no sign of any heaving of her body anywhere.

In reality she was an undead created by the "God of death" Long ago. When the woman felt this connection, a smile appeared on her face. "... It seems my master has finally found a suitable vessel to carry his soul." The woman got to her feet and stretch her body. Inadvertently causing her ample breast to jiggle.

Unfortunately, there was no one around to witness such a sight.

The woman walked into the spacious hall where the only light source was the rays of sunlight glimmering through the gaps between the curtains.

She walked elegantly towards a giant block of ice and that seem to have a human body trap within. The body of a beautiful woman with long blonde hair could be seen trap inside.

"Fufufu, it seems that day is slowly approaching, the day his ambitions will become reality!" The red-haired woman smirked. She then brought her hand to the blonde woman's face as she whispered softly. "Soon you will once again become useful... until then rest well." At the same time a familiar tattoo appeared on the skin of the woman trap inside the block of ice. illuminating the surface of the ice causing it to glow in its vivid luminosity.

The aura of death was release from the body of the red-haired woman as she smiled.

...

Back in Kenta's location.