If only

"What do you mean?" Micah inquired. Looking at the hooded man with slight displeasure apparent on his face.

"That person was really strong you know, he easily killed all your men without much trouble, do you also want to share the same fate as they did?" the hooded man asked.

Micah fell silent with a frown unable to answer.

"In the end I really don't know who that young man was or where he went. But I have a feeling you'll be seeing him soon." the hooded man said as his lips that were slightly visible under his hood was upturned into a smirk.

Micah clenches his fist angerly as he glared at the hooded man. "Don't fuck with me! Do you really expect me to do nothing while the killer of my younger brother is living his life!" he shouted.

A tremendous killing intent attack the hooded man, Micah glared at him as though he was looking at his most hated enemy.

'My, my, this is quite the impressive amount of killing intent. It seems he really is upset about losing his younger brother.' the hooded man looked at Micah slightly impressed.

The atmosphere within the room became slightly heavy as everyone standing in the back broke out in cold sweats and fell down to the ground like kites that had lost their strings.

"Sigh, please calm down no need to trouble yourself with the task of finding him, like I said you'll be seeing him really soon anyway." the hooded man said unbothered.

"What do you mean?" Micah raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"If I tell you now wouldn't that ruined the surprise? In any case you guys attacked a noble man's mansion, those other nobles are probably going to be on high alert, I don't recommend doing anything until things calm down." the hooded man said calmly.

"Tch! Damn it!"

BANG!!

BOOM!

Micah curst while slamming his clench fist onto the wooden table, the table broke apart unable to endure the pressure.

Watching this from the side was the hooded man his eyes were covered with the hood of his jacket so no one could see that his eyes were slightly indifferent as he stared at the Micah who was throwing a tantrum like a spoiled child.

'Sigh, this is why I don't like working with idiots. If that person didn't order me then I wouldn't have bothered, I guess I'll have to wait and see what happened next. That king won't just sit back while one of his most important noble men was attack, that man Michael Wescott has a very special position in this kingdom already.' he thought holding his head as though enduring a headache.

He was also troubled about how to deal with that boy who has formed a contract with the 'Soul eater' sword. He honestly couldn't understand how or why that sword that is said to be arrogant and proud would form a contract, it had lost its master billions of years ago and yet, it still appeared to cause trouble.

"Sigh, it took all the gods plus the god of fate to use all their powers just to get rid of that person and now, another one suddenly appeared." the hooded man's face was slightly troubled as he thought about the many problems awaited them in the future.

'No, that boy will probably die soon anyway, once those fellows hear about this, they definitely won't stay silent.' he thought as he once again turned his head in the direction of a window within the room.

The scenery showed a vast blue azure sky.
Approximately 20 kilometers east. There was an island suspended high in the sky. That wasn't a joke! There really was an island in the sky.

The island was roughly 10,000 meters long with a width of approximately 97,000 Wides in diameter. The island had vast amount of greenery surrounding the entire island.

However there in the center of the flourishing forest of vast greenery there was a huge castle that was made seemingly of gold and silver. Many people could be seen exiting and entering the castle. They all had powerful auras around them.

In the back garden of the castle there was a large water fountain with the statue of a woman holding a spear, sitting on the edge of the fountain was a beautiful woman with long straight blue hair reaching below her waist.

She wore a one-piece dress that clung tightly to her body, while showing off the impressive curve hidden beneath, as her pure white skin glistened under the radiance of the warm sun.

Her eyes were a beautiful blue color, and she had a cute tiny mole beneath her right eye.

The woman looks to be in her early twenties but, in reality she was far older than that, she is the goddess of virtue, Arete.

She wipes her cheeks as two tear marks could be seen at her eye corners as though she had been crying for a long time. Just when she was about to get up a soft and yet firm voice called out to her from behind.

"Arete, where have you been this entire time?" Arete turned her head and a handsome man reflected in her blue colored eyes.

The man had long black hair that reaches his back and brown skin that looked like he had just got back from being under the sun. His eyes were soft, yet they were as sharp as the edge of a blade.

He was known as the god of darkness, an imposing man whose strength cannot be underestimated. When the goddess of virtue saw him, she sighed softly before straightening her disheveled dressed.

"Sir Drake... I'm sorry for worrying you I just came out here for some fresh air." Arete said with a forced smile. Seeing the smile on her face that obviously didn't at all looked genuine Drake frowned.

"Arete you were crying again, weren't you?" Drake asked.

"Huh?" Arete was somewhat startled by his sudden question as her blue colored eye widen momentarily.

"Sigh, I really wish you would come out of the past already, that man is dead! He brought his own downfall himself when he declared war on all the gods, I know you and that man were very close in the past but, please forget about him.... He's gone! Not only was he killed but, his soul was completely destroyed. There is no reason for you to hold onto feelings over a dead man." Drake said somewhat coldly.

Drake clenched his fist as a dark aura surrounded his body, he was also good friends with the god of death in the past but, that friendship was completely destroyed when the god of death took someone very important from him.

And since then, he wanted to take the god of death's head himself but, before he could the other gods had already decided to team up and take care of him.

His head turned towards the statue of the beautiful woman holding the spear over the water fountain, perhaps It was because he remembered the anger, he felt that day that his usually calm dark aura slowly seeped out from his body.

For a moment Arete eyes became watery but she quickly nodded her head reluctantly, parts of her locks of her long blue hair covered her face making it difficult for the god of darkness, Drake to see what expression she was making. When he saw that she nodded her head he slowly turned his back to her and slowly said.

"Let's go... the others are waiting for us." he then walked away back to the entrance of the garden.

Arete looked up to the sky and saw many clouds drifting off into the distant slowly as she slowly muttered.

"If only our fates could have gone differently." she sighed hopelessly, she felt somewhat pathetic as she clenched her fist.

She was once a proud and noble goddess, and now look at her stubbornly holding onto a one-sided love that had cease long ago. She felt truly pathetic, Arete sighed once again as she made her way towards the entrance of the garden.