God of death, a terrifying existence from the past!

ROOOAR!

The dark cloudy sky continued to rage loudly as the sky rumbled. Kenta surveyed his surroundings carefully after the thick mist had disappeared completely, finally he could see.

From what he saw he was in some kind of garden the stone tile he was standing on was completely destroyed leaving behind a large crater.

A beautiful garden of flower spread out around him. He also noticed a stone statue of what seemed to be a handsome man holding a sword that resembled his broad sword. But he wasn't in the right mind to pay attention to that at the moment.

Several seconds had passed but there was still no sign of anyone, the voice that had tormented him also became silence seeing the appearance of the broad sword.

ROOOAR!

The thunder continued to rumble loudly in the sky. Thunderbolts fell down to the ground in the far distant, leaving behind craters in their wake as a large portion of the once beautiful looking garden was completely destroyed.

ROOOAR!

The sky continued to rumble.

".... Fine then. If you don't want to cooperate with me kindly, then I'll drag you out myself!" He muttered.

Then raised his hand holding the sword, the blade which was as black as darkness glowed brightly causing the space around Kenta to twist and turned as though it was ripping apart the very space itself. A dark aura filled with negative energy washed over the surroundings.

"Pl-Please s-stop! Alright I'll come out! Just stop that!" the voice said panicking. The mist once again gathered and twist changing shape until it took the shape of a human woman.

The woman's body was slightly transparent and weak it was as if her body could fade away at any moment. It was as if he was looking at a ghost.

But, despite that she was truly beautiful. Her long silver hair and deep red eyes only brings out her beauty even more, however, her white thigh was shaking faintly as though she was terrified while staring at the 'Soul eater' sword.

"You?" Kenta's deep red eyes stared at her confusedly for some time. Strange did he know this woman? He couldn't help but shake his head in confusion, she felt familiar to him and yet strangely she didn't. He sighed before looking at her seriously.

"Who are you?" he asked. The silver haired woman looked at Kenta in confusion.

"Eh? You have forgotten about me? Could it be you lost your memories?" she asked.

"Huh?" Kenta tilted his head at her unsure of what she was talking about. Memories, lost what memories?

"I don't know what you're talking about but, enough! You're the one who force me to the ground, right?" he narrowed his blood red eyes fiercely at that.

"Guh." the body of the woman was forced to go down to her knees feeling the heavy pressure of Kenta. Her face grimaced as it felt like her soul was being crushed even though such a thing should be impossible.

"Wait! M-My soul can't take much more of this! Anymore and I'll be—"

"Shut up!" Kenta's voice roared amidst the sound of crackling thunder. The silver-haired woman's already paled face became even paler.

"You were the one who started this mess, but I'm the one who is going to finish it." He said calmly.

"Please forgive my insolence! I didn't know you were him." she said prostrating herself pleadingly.

Kenta was about to land the finishing blow when his hand came to a sudden stop. For some reason even though he was really angry he didn't want to kill the woman before him, it was as if something inside him was hesitating.