Domain!

Dark clouds filled the sky as an ominous and mysterious pressure filled the surroundings, dark miasma shrouded Hendrix's body as the landscape started to change shape.

Before anyone could notice the ground beneath their feet was filled with a sea of blood as what seemed like countless number of corpses contaminated the sea.

Caia looked apprehensively at her surrounding with caution in her beautiful crimson eyes.

'Th-this... Is this a domain type spell?' She wondered internally.

Domain spells were special spells that had space magic implemented within them, once the spell is cast those trapped within the 'Domain' would be completely under the influence of whoever cast the spell, the caster would literally be the god of whatever domain they ruled.

However, due to their difficulties and high mana consumption it was generally difficult to cast a domain spell.

"Welcome to my territory, here you shall join these fellows and become another corpse among my collections."

Hendrix stated calmly, at that Caia and Maverick, both braced themselves, now that they were trapped within the domain of the god of death. They couldn't let their guard down.

"Hendrix today you die!" Caia exclaimed; her delicate body was covered in a cloak of blue flames but—

"!!!" Before she could move forward, she felt a cold hand touching her ankle, looking down she saw a hand came out of the sea of blood grabbing her leg.

One by one many hands came out grabbing her legs and even her hands which were at her waist attempting to pull her under the bloody water, she tried moving and pulling but, no matter how much she tried she couldn't break free!

"Tch, what kind of domain is this?" Maverick questioned; his body was also being dragged into the bloody water! Many undead could be seen coming out of the surface of the water with lifeless eyes. It was difficult to use his gravity manipulation in his current situation.

Since he couldn't move too freely as his legs were being held by the many undead, using his gravity manipulation in this situation would only drag his body down along with them.

"Ahaha! Why are you resisting? Just except your fate, from the moment you entered my domain you were destined to die." Hendrix commented.

"Meteor!" Caia calmly muttered. As soon as those words were uttered a magic formation appeared above the sky, as a torrent of bright blue flames appeared.

Slowly the blue flames condensed, and the blue flames took the shape of a meteor! Measuring a diameter of 30 cm standing above their head.

Seeing this Hendrix raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure you want to do that?" Hendrix questioned, as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Hmph, what are you talking about?" Caia asked dubiously, she was still trying to break free from the hold of the many undead but, she was finding it difficult. No matter how much she struggled no matter how hot her flames burn they wouldn't let go.

Annoyance was now visible on her beautiful face! "Gravity times ten!" Maverick exclaimed at that a heavy pressure descended on the surrounding, causing the bloody water to ripple roughly as undead bodies were being crushed beneath the heavy weight!

Swoohhh!

The meteorite slowly descended downwards at high speed as the atmosphere becomes slightly warmer.

But Hendrix smirk and slowly he turned to look at Alina behind him, feeling his gaze she nodded her head and white light gathered behind her back, taking the shape of two angelic wings.

Spreading her wings wide she took to the skies and gathered distance between herself and the God's and goddess. Seeing that she was no longer in any danger Hendrix's lips curved upwards.

The meteorite reached an altitude of 20 meters and was slowly closing the distance at a rapid speed but, even then Hendrix showed no changed of his usual calm expression.

This was his domain he had absolute influence and dominance here! In this place he was the only true God!

"Counter!" He muttered, and like that as though time had gone in reverse, dark aura gathered before him taking the shape of a meteorite measuring 30 diameters wide.

His meteorite was completely pitch black and had small shades of red! The black and red meteorite soon collided with the deep blue meteorite and subsequently after a loud explosion took place in the sky!

BOOOOOOOOOM!!

SPLASH!!

The water undulated roughly as giant waves of 20 meters were formed.

Both the goddess of fire and God of gravity were both washed away by the heavy waves! Meanwhile, a silver haired man dressed in a robe could be seen hovering above the surface of the rippling waves.

His expression looked bored as he places his hands behind his back.

"It's about time to end this." Hendrix said lazily.
****

BOOOOM!!!

Meanwhile as Hendrix was confronting the goddess of fire and God of gravity, Lincoln and the God of earth were still locked in a fierce battle. The two moved at high-speed exchanging blows with their weapons.

However, the battle was almost near its end. Lincoln's body was covered with bloody wounds and sweat could be seen on his face. Meanwhile, the God of earth hadn't taken any significant damage so for.

"Haah... haaah." He breathes heavily as he used his sword to support his weight. "Why are you going so far for that piece of Shit!"

The god of earth questioned, as he raised his giant hammer over his shoulders without much effort.

Hearing someone call his master 'Piece of shit' Lincoln furrowed his brow in displeasure. "Forgive my impudent but, may I ask that you do not insult my master."

Lincoln said in a bitter tone. He had always respected the gods and goddesses but, he refused to ignore someone talking badly about his creator. Had it been anyone else he would have already killed them but.

"Sigh, my chance of winning this is rather slim." He muttered in a near inaudible voice however, thanks to the god of earth's superior hearing he heard him perfectly.

"Why do you look so upset? Did you think you would actually win? Why don't you give up or, you'll die because of that fool's arrogance."

The god of earth said in a tone as though he was speaking facts. Lincoln clutched his sword tightly as he narrowed his eyes.

"Put down your weapons and I, the God of earth, promise that you will not die." He further said.

"I appreciate your kind offer but, my life belongs to my master and creator.... whether I live or die is decided by him. As long as he wishes for war then..." Lincoln held his sword in a firm stance as he stated.

"Then war it shall be!" At that his sword began emitting a bright glow as he swung his sword vertically.

"!!"

At that a bright light was released from the blade of his sword mowing down everything within a straight Line.

"Sigh, how very disappointing."

The god of earth muttered shaking his head as though he was really disappointed with his choice.

Seeing the incoming light slowly approaching him from the front the god of earth, Charles swung his giant hammer with great force!

Instantly the soil beneath their feet was upturned and the ground undulated creating many new structures in its place!

BOOOOOOM!!

The two attacks met from the front resulting in the sound of a loud explosion!

Corrupted soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें