Even if it takes hundreds of years!

A curtain of silence fell over the surroundings as the goddess of fire, Caia and the god of death, Hendrix stared at the other.

A heavy tension filled the air two monstrous being who could destroy hundreds of worlds were staring each other down.

Caia clenched her fist tightly as her delicate petite body gracefully landed onto the ground. Once her feet had touched the ground the soil burned and melted as though her exquisite legs were lava!

"Hendrix if you stop this useless resistance I, as the goddess of flames, Caia promises we will not kill you, instead you will be sealed away. Isn't that a better fate than dying?"

Caia asked, tilting her head which caused her long red hair to gently shift to the side.

However, Hendrix only stared at Caia for some time before what seemed like a chuckle escaped his slightly opened mouth.

"Hehe he.... Aha Haha!" He suddenly let out an elated laughter as though he had heard the funniest joke of his life! Both Lincoln and Alina stared at Hendrix in confusion not understanding what was so funny, Caia also raised an eyebrow in confusion.

'Did he hit his head or something?' She wondered. After laughing for several minutes his laughter finally died down until he was calm once again, Hendrix's expression became expressionless as he said.

"Seal, seal me away... interesting. I don't know whether your being serious or not but, I must say as a joke you'd be a good comedian." Hendrix said, Caia only continued to observe Hendrix's face as he spoke.

"However, as for stopping this war, unfortunately, I can't you see this war is necessary for my long-time goal to finally come true." Hendrix said.

"G-goal, what kind of goal do you speak of?" Caia questioned.

"Isn't it obvious... freedom." He responded, hearing his answer Caia's face twisted in confusion, 'Freedom? What the hell is that supposed to mean?' Caia thought, at that Hendrix narrowed his red eyes as he spoke.

"I want to be free... The thought of being used by those beings disgust me! I will break free from these restrictions, and I will kill those so-called true gods who place those restrictions onto me." Hendrix explained.

Indeed, this world is nothing, but a lower world created by those true gods who lived in the upper world, they watch over everything that happened here, and they created the rules of those who lives in the lower world.

Hendrix clenched his fist the thought of him playing horse to those being and being treated as a lower being by the other high-ranking gods filled him with so much fury that he wanted to destroy everything!

But unfortunately, he couldn't do anything indeed he was strong but, he was only stronger than the beings living in the lower world as for the ones in the higher world he'd probably be nothing but an ant in their eyes, these facts only wounded his pride the more he thought of it!

'I bow before no one! I work for no one! For billions of years, I had to be the horse while those bastards get to look down on me, Me!' Hendrix's brow furrowed furiously at that.

"Y-You're going to start a war against the beings living in the upper world, have you gone crazy? Fool the king of the upper world is an existence that no existence can oppose, going against him is the same as courting death! Hendrix you really have lost your mind, haven't you?" Caia asked, looking at Hendrix as though she were looking at a madman.

Even Lincoln and Alina looked at Their master with similar expressions on their faces. They have never met the ruler of the upper world, nor have they ever gone to the upper world but, they had heard many stories about that existence! He was a God who stood above the other gods and goddesses.