Thunderclap!

After Kenta had finish checking his element, he was made to wait in a different room along with the others who had finish checking their own element.

Kenta sat down at the far corner of the room with his eyes closed as his back leaned gently against the back seat.

"U-Umm, is that seat taken?" Kenta opened his eyes when he heard someone addressing him. The person who reflected in his eyes was a beautiful woman with pale skin who seems only a few years older than Kenta.

She had bright wavy blue hair and ocean blue eyes that went well with the color of her hair. Her face was refined and exquisite as though painted by a world class painter. Her golden gown wrapped tightly around her body was decorated with beautiful gemstones.

"Do whatever you want." Kenta replied curtly before closing his blue eyes once more. The woman only smiled as she didn't seem offended by his rude behavior. Though, even if Kenta had offended her, he probably wouldn't have cared.

She quietly sat down and took out a mini sized book, on the cover of the book was the written words 'God of War' a historical book that wasn't in circulation nowadays.

The two sat next to each other as they waited for the preparations of the magic exercise to finally begin, the two didn't say anything to the other as they sat.

The only sound that could be heard were the sounds of constant chatter of the others who were eagerly waiting as well. Time slowly flew by seconds turns to minutes as minutes turns to hours. Finally, the door opened.

A handsome man dressed in peculiar clothing came in. His attire was completely different from what the others who were working here were wearing. Instantly everyone knew he must hold a higher position than the rest.

"Now then, I'm sorry to keep you waiting. We have checked everyone's magical element, now we are going to test your strength could you all follow me?" the man said before turning his back. Kenta opened his eyes as he stood up followed by the blue haired woman.

They all left the room and was brought to another room. Kenta observed the room closely he notices there were magic formations carved on the walls of the training grounds.

'I see... those formations are most likely there as a form of protection in the unlikely event that someone was to lose control of their magic.' he thought he had remembered reading about a spell that could form a protective wall in the orphanage.

So, he easily guessed the reasoning behind the formations which were carved on the walls. Kenta turned his head to his left and notices the blue haired woman was still reading the same book even now.

As though feeling his gazed she turned her head and notices he was looking at her seeing that she tilted her head curiously. Kenta adverted his gazed from her as though he wasn't interested in her anymore.

Around that time the man dressed in peculiar clothing walked before everyone and bowed his head respectively. They all bowed their heads in returned.

Though, Kenta personally hated lowering his head to others as the thought of being look down upon wasn't something he liked, in this case he decided play along for the time being.

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm the one in charge of your training here, once you have showed that you have the necessities for magic all are expected to test the level of their strength here, and I'm the examiner, call me Kito." the man said.

"Now then shall we start our exam" he said glancing at the training arena, everyone then made their way towards that direction. The blue haired woman closed the book she was reading and followed everyone else.

They were standing before lifeless dolls, that was 20 feet away from them "All of you will come here one at a time and target those dolls with your own magic." Kito while gesturing to the person who was first in line, a bald middle-aged man came to the front and face the doll a that was 20 feet away. "Now use your strongest spell." Kito commanded. The bald man stepped closer to the doll.

"Fire ball!" the man shouted. A geometric magic formation then appeared before his outstretched palm. Suddenly a blast of fire was then released from the magic formation, heading into the direction of the doll.

BOOM!!!

The intensity of the heat instantly disintegrated the doll, all the clothes on its body were burn and ripped to shreds. Everyone who witness that stood still in mute amazement.

Kenta also had his emotionless eyes wide opened. He had seen magic from his parents before but, this was his first time seeing that spell he was even more curious about how strong his lightning was.

With his broad sword and lightning magic, he was sure he could easily kill those who he wanted to kill, as for those who were destined to be his fated enemies, he could just simply kill them if they get in the way.

"Very good, you definitely have the potential to join the knight order." Kito said in full praise, the reason why most people try to acquire magic was to join the 'Knight order' a special force that subjugate monsters, since they are under the control of the royal family, they get good supply of money.

"Thank you." the bald man said a proud smile graced his lips as he walked back to the line with his head held high.

Many of the others looked at him with jealousy as he was able to gain the acknowledgement from Kito. Though, there were some who didn't care. Tony, Kenta and the blue haired woman were among those few.

"Next." Kito said another man who seems to be in his middle age stepped forward. The man had silky brown hair and a well-ordered face. He stood somewhat nervously at the front facing the doll.

"Earth spear!" the man shouted three seconds after the ground vibrated as though an earthquake was about to occur. Soon many spikes of earth were raised from the ground as they made their way towards the doll.

Thud!!!

The spears then penetrated through the dolls body from every angle. Leaving everyone shock, the fire spell before was amazing but the earth spell was something else. Kito's eyes opened wide as a grin was formed on his face.

'It seems there are a lot of talents this time. Though, his control was sloppy the power behind it was something to behold.' he thought to himself as he gazed at one of the earth spears that had managed to miss its target, that earth spear was lunged into the wall. However, thanks to the defense mechanism of the barrier it was stopped before it could cause any kind of damage to the walls.

"Next." Kito said stifling his uprise. one by one everyone came up and used their most powerful spell. Aside from the blue haired woman who was a water mage and Tony who was a wind mage no one else did anything noteworthy now it was Kenta's turn to use a spell for the first time. He stepped to the front and faced the doll which was standing 20 feet away.

Since he was the youngest many of the others sneered at him, Tony also looked at him with condescending eyes. However, the blue haired woman looked at Kenta's back with intense curiosity present within her eyes.

"Now then, your name is Kenta, right?" Kito asked as he glance at the paper in his hands. "Hm?" when he saw the type of element Kenta had a look of disbelief showed in his eyes.

'This is...? the lightning element, how long has it been since anyone from this kingdom had been chosen by that element?' he thought as he glanced back at Kenta.

Kenta calm himself as he took deep breaths.
He tried to control the flow of magic power within his body. "Thunderclap." once the spell was uttered a transparent magic formation was formed before his palm.

As sparks flew, Kenta wasn't able to notice it, but something was happening with the "Soul eater" broad sword. While on the other hand something miraculous was also happening on the outside of the building. The blue sky which was clear moments ago became dark and cloudy.

Purple lightning flickered occasionally, as the loud sound of thunder entered the ears of those who were standing outside.