Energy adsorption!

RUMBLE! RUMBLE!

The sky shook fiercely for several seconds as Maverick and Alina both exchanged several attacks.

Maverick punches fiercely while Alina warded off his fist with her golden spear, the two moved at blinding speed while clashing in repeated quick succession in the turbulent sky.

Alina closed in on maverick spear in hand as she thrust it forward vigorously! But Maverick brush the tip away in another direction using the back of his left clenched fist as he punches forward using his right fist.
BOOOOM!

Alina coughs out a mouth full of blood as his fist made contact with her stomach, her armor instantly broke apart at the same time as she was sent flying backwards from the force but, Maverick quickly shot forward chasing after her body that kept growing more distant in his gaze.

A dark force was released from his fist as he chased after her body, Alina coughed heavily as she tried to stabilize her movements and prepared herself to deal with Maverick's attack!

Maverick's muscles bulged as he lunged his fist forward towards Alina's chest once again but, before his fist could reach her Alina spun her spear in a circle motion creating a powerful whirlwind like barrier blocking his fist. However, her delicate body was once again sent flying backward from the powerful force released from his fist.

At this point Maverick's strike was multiply by10 making his punches heavier and more destructive! Even though Alina had managed to stop his attack using her spear she still felt like her hand had collided with a brick wall. Her beautiful face winced with pain.

"Why don't you give up, little miss?" Maverick suggests.

"Hah! forget it... I have no intention of giving up as long as my master hasn't." She replied, while adjusting her grip on her golden spear. However, Maverick sneered coldly when hearing her answer.

"Are you saying that you are willing to fight a losing battle?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We haven't lost yet, have we?" Alina retorted coldly. "You haven't lost yet because I haven't been getting serious with you throughout our little exchange." Said Maverick.

"In the end the outcome is already clear.... I'm sure you're already aware of this fact yourself." He said in a serious tone.

Alina furrowed her brow in contemplation as she heard his word, everything he said was true after all while Alina was proud of her strength, she wasn't confident about defeating a god.

However, that doesn't mean that she wasn't going to struggle even in this helpless situation. She wiped the blood from the corner of her lips that were painted red, and at the same time the runes on her spear glowed faintly.

'Holy judgement.' She thought inwardly. At that she gently raised her golden spear upward pointing the tip towards the sky with her right hand. Maverick narrowed his eyes as the subtle glow of the golden spear reflected in his dark colored pupils.

Her long glossy black hair fluttered softly as strong wind suddenly blew through the surroundings. "Sigh, I guess you have chosen to walk the path of death alongside that man, then I too will no longer hold back." Maverick said, clenching his fist tightly. A powerful pressure was released from his body as the gravitational field around his fist multiply from X10 to X25! space cracked, and the sky wailed!

Alina pointed the tip of her golden spear at Maverick and at the same time a vivid golden light gathered there illuminating the sky in a beautiful golden color.

The two exchanged eye contact before Alina fired a beam of condensed golden light from the tip of her spear while at the same time Maverick arched his right arm backwards before bringing it forward.