I fear, no one!

Alina gritted her teeth as her body kept losing altitude from the heavy pressure she felt from her body, multiple dragon breaths rained down from the sky targeting Maverick who was surrounded by spatial cracks from the high concentrated gravitational force around him!

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

The dragon breath traveled at a fast pace easily closing the distance but...

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Hendrix raised an eyebrow as he saw the many dragon breaths stop roughly 10 meters away from Maverick before exploding dramatically!

As though they had come in contact with an invisible wall. In reality that's exactly what happened, Maverick had enacted a gravitational barrier before him. Making it impossible for anything to passed through, noticing that Hendrix smirk as he made a simple gesture with his hand.

".....!?"

SPLASH!

Swoosh!

Maverick instinctively forced his body to the side as the sound of splashing waters rang out and at the same time, he felt something approaching him from behind, a silver chain could be seen swirling around in midair like a snake!

"Tch, Hendrix you! Traitor! You will suffer for your wrong doings!" Maverick exclaimed, as he desperately tried to evade the silver chains.

However, Hendrix's lips were upturned when he heard the words of Maverick. "Pfft." He tried holding in his laughter, seriously he tried but, "HAHAHAHA!" He laughed like a lunatic who had heard the funniest joke.

Maverick could not understand why Hendrix was laughing nor did he understood what part of his words were funny, has he lost his mind?

'Ah, come to think of it.... maybe he had always lost his mind in the first place.' He thought, meanwhile, Alina on the other hand had a thoughtful look on her face, after all she knew the reason why her master declared war on the gods after all!

'That woman must have been really important to him.' She thought, sighing. After laughing for a few second Hendrix finally calmed down and his expression became indifferent as he spoke.

"I don't remember betraying anyone, you gods were the ones who forced my hands when you decided to intervene in my mission, if you guys hadn't interfered then she wouldn't have..." Hendrix clenched his fist in visible anger.

As though responding to his anger the aura of death suddenly shrouded his body making the atmosphere more unbearable. It was as if the reaper of death was now judging all those who are guilty!

"Wallow in despair!"

"Living is a sin!"

"Drown in eternal sorrow!"

"Die!"

"Give in to your fate!"

"Death is a blessing!"

"Embrace it!"

"Accept it!"

Maverick felt a chill run down his spine as the bloody waters below began to twirl and undulate as many hollow voices of undead soul's whispers in his ears, those voices were like a curse they were cursing the living as though they were their greatest enemy!

Swoosh!

A flash flickered as multiple ghosts like figures appeared flying around Hendrix as though he was their king, "Undead magic" An evil type of magic that only the 'God of death.' Can use however, inside the domain of the dead that magic is amplified much greater thanks to high concentrated death aura inside the domain.