you aren't him, you are something else

"... You!" Kenta raised his eyebrow as he saw the pink-haired girl lying on his bed. Lizy remained silent as she observed the young blonde-haired boy before her.

'Interesting, he is weaker than I thought... though if he really got reincarnated then him losing some of his strength isn't really that strange.' She thought to herself. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Kenta asked, narrowing his eyes.

He couldn't help but frown when he saw the pink-haired girl before him lying down in a relaxed manner while not caring about his stare.

'Strange, I can't sense her aura, does this mean she doesn't have any magical power, or is she stronger than me?' Kenta wondered. He couldn't quite understand the existence of the young pink-haired girl before him. However, Kenta raised his vigilance as he observed her cautiously.

"Fufufu, there is no need to be on guard you know, even though you are weak I promise I won't bite." Lizy said with a bright smile on her face. Lizy was observing Kenta with a scrutinizing gaze as though she found something very interesting. 'He is clearly human, and yet his aura is that of a newborn god, or rather a demigod. But still his body is that of a mere mortal how exactly is his body able to withstand the pressure of divinity without dying?' Lizy's curiosity was piqued.

"Is that so? And do you expect me to believe you after you broke into my room uninvited?" Kenta asked, while as he smiled coldly. "Fumu, you are right I do apologize for my rudeness. Ahem, let me introduce myself... I am Lize, the goddess of concealment." Lize said with a cordial smile.

"Wh-What, did you just say goddess?" Kenta's face cramp as he heard that. After he had first saw this girl for some strange reason, he really didn't like her. However, this feeling he had was something that seem to be born directly from the depths of his soul.

It wasn't something he could really explain, it was as if something inside him felt repulsion just by the mere mention of the gods. "Oh, it doesn't seem you have a very good impression of us." Lize said amusedly. "Does this mean you still have your memories?" Lize inquired, curiously. "My memories... If you are asking about Hendrix's memories then no, I don't have them." Kenta answered indifferently.

While she looked reluctant Lize sat up on the bed and observed Kenta's expression carefully. "You don't have his memories, in that case can you tell me how you know about him, then?" Lize asked, curiosity laced in her voice. "... Let's just say I met an old friend of his." Kenta answered, ambiguously. Kenta had heard about the "god of death" Hendrix from Elena, the spirit he had met in his dream. However, he decided not to disclose that information. Even if he was sure Lize won't attack him he still didn't fully trust her he had yet to fully understand her character after all. Lize squinted her eyes as she notices Kenta was hiding information from her.

However, she simply shrugged her shoulders as she had no plans to force the information out of him using force, that would be really troublesome and tiresome after all.

"... I see. So, you don't have your previous memories, but you do know that you are a reincarnation. I can see that your strength has also weakened significantly as well." Lize got up from the bed and slowly approached Kenta, she circled around him like a small animal observing something strange for the first time.

"You really are an unusual existence." Lize said as she stared at him intensely. "Oh, and what is so strange about me?" Kenta asked, curiously. Lize then stood before Kenta and explained. "Usually, when a god is reborn, they lose all of their previous powers and abilities, and their souls would go to sleep until they had gathered enough power to return to their former glory. I've never heard of a god or a goddess being reborn as an ordinary mortal while still being able to keep their previous divinity... Even though Hendrix was one of the most abnormal gods the same rule should also apply to him as well."