Let me do the honors!

Time seems to have come to an abrupt stop as Kenta only continued to stare at the tiny ball of multicolored flame that continued to burn brightly. 'This! What is this?' He wondered.

For a moment Kenta could have sworn he heard this tiny ball of flame speak to him but, three minutes had already passed, and the tiny flame hadn't spoken a word since then. 'Did this flame really spoke to me? Or was it my misconception?' He wondered to himself.

After thinking for a moment Kenta finally decided to reach out his hand towards the tiny speck of flame that had become silent for some unknown reasons. However, just when Kenta's hand was only a few inches away from making contact the tiny flame suddenly jump into his palm on its own.

Instinctively Kenta gasps as he tried to move back in fear of being burnt! But the flame just jumps onto his head as Kenta fell back onto the bed. While lying on the bed Kenta could feel the hot sensation of the flame on his head but, strangely enough his skin wasn't being damaged nor was he being affected by the hot sensation on his head.

Seeing that Kenta heaved a sigh of relief, he then reached up and took hold of the tiny speck of flame that continued to burn brightly in his palm.

"What are you?" He asked, as he observed the multicolored flame in his palm. 'I belong to master.' The same voice once again echoed inside his head. The voice sounded very childish; it was neither rough nor was it soft. The voice didn't really have any intonation in it at all.

It was also unclear to discern its gender just from the sound of its voice. "... Okay, when you say 'master' I'm guessing I'm the one you are referring to, right?" Kenta asked. 'Yes, you and I are connected... you are my one and only master.' The voice said.

Kenta narrowed his eyes slightly, what did this flame meant by saying he was its master? Kenta was completely confused. This unknown flame just suddenly jumps on him and now saying he was its master. Kenta furrowed his brow and asked.

"What are you?" Kenta questioned. He was a bit intrigued about the reason why the flame kept saying he was his master but, he was also curious about the flame's identity. After all he had never heard of a flame that had consciousness.

"I'm the manifestation of the divinity of flame.' The flame replied. "Eh, the divinity of flame, you say... can you explain what that is?" Kenta asked, tilting his head.

'Divinity, isn't that something only the gods possess? why could the divinity of flames manifestation be here?' The more he thought about it the more confused he became.

'I'm here because I am connected to you, when you killed the goddess of flame, Caia, my previous master I formed a connection to you. Though, you died before that connection could fully establish which. The aura of death also influences me allowing me to mutate as I receive self-awareness due to its influence.' The flame said.

"What!" Kenta's expression became blank. There was so many unfamiliar information that Kenta's mind couldn't keep up; his face went blank as he tried to process the new information. 'It's previous master, goddess of flames, Caia? That name doesn't ring a bell and also, did it say I killed her?' Kenta held his head as he tried to remember ever killing someone with the name, Caia but, as expected he couldn't remember killing anyone like that.

So far, he hadn't killed many people and if he had killed a goddess who goes by the name Caia, he was certain he would have remembered! Also, while it was true that Kenta was extremely arrogant, he wasn't stupid.

There is no way the current Kenta would be able to kill God or a goddess. 'In that case it had to be him.' Kenta thought, he still remembered when he had talk to the spirit of Elena, she also mistook him for the god of death, Hendrix. Kenta was certain it was him who killed the goddess of flames.

'Sigh, just what exactly is that man's true goal? Was it really just a coincidence that the soul eater sword happened to appear before me, or was it all planned?' Kenta frowned deeply as he thought. He didn't like the fact that he was dragged into someone else's plans! He definitely wasn't going to allow himself to be used or manipulated by anyone.

'Someday the pieces will fall into place, but now I just need to focus on my own goals.' He thought. Honestly, while Kenta was curious about Hendrix's goals, he didn't really care too much as his one and only goal was to get revenge against the ones who took his happiness away from him, as long as that can be achieved, he didn't really care about anything else.

Kenta looked at the small ball of flames and asked. "So, umm... can I call you Agni?" 'Hmm... why do I need a name?' The flame asked seemingly confused. "Calling you the divinity of flame would be too long, so I decided to simply call you Agni for short. Agni also means fire." Kenta explained.

'I see... in that case I am Agni.' The flame said, Kenta wasn't sure but for a moment he felt as if the flames emotionless voice sounded a bit happy before it returned to normal.
"Okay, Agni is there anything you can do? I mean would I also be able to use fire just like you?" He asked, somewhat excitedly. 'Yes, through your connection to me you should be able to use my fire.' At that the tiny ball of multicolored flame hovered in the air.

The tiny flame suddenly launched itself towards Kenta and went inside his soul. His body shuddered slightly as he felt a little warmth inside before the feeling disappeared completely. 

Soon Kenta held out his hand and flames gathered around his palm; the color of the flame was also multicolored just like the ball of flame. After testing it out for some time Kenta didn't know when it had happened, but he had fallen completely asleep.

...
Soon the rays of the sun shone brightly in the clear blue sky, Kenta's eyelids twitch faintly before he opened his eyes. "When did I fall asleep?" He wondered. He remembered what had happened to him before he had fell asleep and quickly brightened up.

"Hey, Agni are you there?" He asked, "..." However, he got no response even after asking several times. "Sigh, maybe it's asleep." He said somewhat jokingly, do divinities even need sleep?
Though, he didn't think too much about it as he got to his feet and went inside the showers. 

After he had finished taking a shower, he wrapped himself inside a blanket and looked at his clothe. A frown appeared on his face as he saw the state his clothes were in. After taking continuous attacks from his lightning during training his jacket had been torn in many places.

"I guess I'll go shopping today." He muttered to himself.
...
Kenta walked past many clothes stores as he walked through the crowded streets that was bustling with the noise of citizens. "I wonder which store would have the best?" Kenta pondered. Until his blue eyes landed on a store that was particularly fancier than the ones he had seen so far.

"Maybe I should try this one." He thought aloud as he went into the direction of the store.
Meanwhile, Kenta didn't realize someone already inside the store was glaring at him through the window.

The boy was dressed in clothing that looked rather extravagant. He wore many accessories on his body, his body was also rather chubby.

He had two guards standing a little behind him. It was none other than Tony the son of a famous businessman who owns one of the biggest companies. The boy that had previously fought with Kenta at the training ground.

"You will pay for your insolence!" He muttered coldly. Soon he began to whisper into the ear of his bodyguards, they both had a mocking smile on their faces as they looked at the boy who was coming into their direction.

"You know the plan? Make sure you break his legs but don't kill him! Let me do the honors." Tony said with a mocking sneer on his face.
"Understood." The guards both replied respectively.