Despair!

Darkness covered the surrounding Kenta couldn't feel any sensation of his limbs nor could he open his eyes.

However, mysteriously his vision wasn't obstructed in fact he could see as clear as day, he then started to hear various sounds of muddled voices it was unclear what they were saying but when he listens carefully, he could hear what they're saying an image began to play before him showing the image of a beautiful woman who seems to be in her late twenties, she had long waist length sky blue hair.

A man with slightly long blonde colored haired and a young boy who also had slightly long blonde colored haired.

"Kenta did you wash your hands?" the woman who was standing around a small wooden table said to the young Kenta who had taken a seat.

"Y-Yes, of course I did mom I'm old enough to act responsible, you know." he said puffing up his cheek into a cute pout. Seeing her son sulking she let out a small laugh.

"Oh, so your old enough to act responsible, eh? So, you should be able to help me farm, right?" the man who seems to be in his late twenties asks as he took a sip of his warm tea.

"Of course, can I?" Kenta ask with a bright smile on his face.

"T-This is..." Kenta who had been watching the image recognize this scene, of course he would this was the day his parents were taken from him despite the happiness he felt from seeing his parents again even if they were not really here, he felt extremely anxious remembering how everything had played out he didn't want to see it.

"Well then how about you come with me this afternoon." the man said while looking at Kenta. Kenta smiled while nodding his head as he replied.

"Would it be okay for me to ride the horses?" he asks shyly.

"Of course, but only after were done with work." the man said.

"Alright the meal is prepared shall we dig in?" the blue haired woman said while carrying a pot of rice and curry in her hands. They all did a small prayer before eating their meals deliciously.

However, before they could finish there was a soft knock on the wooden door. The blonde-haired man got to his feet and went towards the door.

Once the door was opened a rather handsome young man who seems to be in his mid-teens came into view. Seeing the person who had visited them the blonde-haired man promptly lowered his head respectfully.

Seeing that the blue haired woman also came and lowered her head, Kenta was left confused as to why they were lowering their heads.

The person who had visited them was the first Prince of this Kingdom he was next in line to rule this nation.

His short refined red hair that was known well in the royal family. His eyes were a deep green shade.

He daunted clothing of extremely high quality just calling it extravagant would be insufficient to fully describe his flashy appearance.

"Ah, your highness it's an honor to have you visiting us. Please come in." the blonde-haired man said gesturing them to come inside his house however, hearing his offer the prince sneered.

"I have no interest to step foot inside such a rundown building, I came here for one reason and that is to collect today's tax." the prince said sending a glare to the blonde-haired man.

"Oh, please forgive my rudeness, I'll get it right away." the man said he then ran into his house and pick up his wallet, he then gave the money inside to the prince waiting before the door. The prince looked at the money and frown.

"Only thirty silver coins? This isn't nearly enough. You have to pay at least 50 gold coins. You know." the prince said coldly, hearing his words the blond-haired man had a paled face.