Aura of dominance!

Splash!

Once the three headed flying beast made it through the waterfall, a large majestic looking temple appeared in Kenta's field of vision.

The temple was large and with a width of approximately 7000 kilometers wide and a length of 8000 meters tall. Kenta looked at the temple in the distance with wide eyes.

Jessica slightly turned her head to look over her shoulder, seeing Kenta's expression, she couldn't help but show a small smile.

The three headed beast soared through the sky closing the distance with the beautiful looking temple. Kenta could also see many other flying beasts he had never seen before flying around with other humans on their back.

Approaching a wide-open space the three headed beast slowly descended onto the ground. "Okay, we can get off now." Jessica said, but then she frowned.

"Um, Kenta you can let go now, you know?" She said noticing Kenta's hand still clung tightly to her waist, making it impossible for her to move.

"Hm? Oh, sorry." Kenta said, somewhat awkwardly, as he promptly moved his hand. "Pfft." Suddenly the sound of someone's choked laughter resounded behind him.

Turning his head, he saw Leroux's looking at him with a frisky smile. 'I don't know what he is thinking but, I don't like it.' Kenta thought to himself.

Kenta, Jessica and Leroux dismounted from its back. Kenta felt happy to be on solid ground again. Though, he enjoyed the feeling of flying through the sky.

"Okay, you can go back." Jessica was gently caressing the heads of the three headed flying beast as she undone her "beast summoning magic" A Magic formation appeared on the ground as the beast disappeared.

"... Eh? What was that?" Kenta questioned, curiously. He really wanted to know where the beast went.

Did it really just disappear from existence?

Seeing his curious eyes Leroux chuckled slightly.

"That's summoning magic, once the user makes a contract with the summoned beast the summoner can called forth the beast to their location. However, the beast lives on an island far away, Jess simply "Summoned" It to her location, get it?" Leroux explained, as he looked at Kenta.

"... She summoned them to her location. Isn't that the same as manipulating space?" He questioned.

"Hahaha. You're not wrong but, it's not that simple. It's not like she can freely control space." Leroux explained.

"A summoner can call their beast to their location simply by, connecting the space between them. In a place where spatial interference is block, I can't use summoning magic." Jessica said, she turned her attention towards the entrance of the temple and made her way there.

Leroux followed after her while Kenta followed them from behind.

Two guards could be seen standing by at the gate entrance, both dressed in armor with swords sheath at their waist.

The two guards both had a solemn expression on their faces but, when they saw the figure of Jessica, they both broke out into cold sweats, seeing this Kenta tilted his head in confusion.

Where did that dignified aura go?

Why do they suddenly looked like two chickens who were caught by the neck?

"Hahaha! Don't be so surprised, didn't I tell you she was a monster." Leroux whispered. "!?" But when he saw Jessica's cold gazed being directed towards him, he coughed and turned away.

"L-Lady Jessica, please come this way!" They both said, as they moved away. They didn't even dare to look her in the eyes as though afraid of being caught by the monster before them.