The Deal and Offer: Admiral Kizaru

As Yhwach stood poised to strike down Silvers Rayleigh, his blade gleaming in the sunlight, a sudden interruption shattered the tense atmosphere. Without warning, Luffy leaped into action, launching himself at Yhwach with a fierce battle cry.

Luffy: Gomu Gomu no...

Before Luffy could complete his attack, Yhwach sidestepped with lightning speed, evading the brunt of Luffy's assault. With a swift movement, Yhwach delivered a powerful kick, sending Luffy hurtling backward through the air.

Luffy crashed into the ground with a resounding thud, his body skidding across the pavement before coming to a stop. Despite the force of the blow, Luffy quickly regained his footing, his eyes burning with determination as he faced off against Yhwach once more.

Meanwhile, Law and Kid, witnessing Luffy's bold move, leaped into action, joining the fray to assist their fellow pirate. Law activated his Devil Fruit ability, manipulating the surrounding space to create a barrier between Yhwach and his intended target, Silvers Rayleigh.

Law: Room!

As Law activated his Devil Fruit ability, creating a barrier between Yhwach and Silvers Rayleigh, he focused his concentration on executing his next move. With a swift motion, he initiated his Room technique, manipulating the surrounding space to teleport Yhwach far away from Rayleigh's location.

Yhwach: Hmph, you think such tricks can restrain me?

Much to Law's astonishment, Yhwach proved resilient against the effects of his spatial manipulation. It became evident that Yhwach's Reiatsu, combined with The Schrift X - The Axis, had the ability to nullify Law's Room.

In an instant, Yhwach appeared behind Law, catching the pirate by surprise. Before Law could react, Yhwach delivered a powerful kick, sending Law hurtling through the air with tremendous force. Law crashed into the ground some distance away, his body skidding across the pavement before coming to a stop.

Meanwhile, Kid seized the opportunity to strike, his metallic arm forming a massive, makeshift weapon as he prepared to unleash his signature attack.

Kid: Punk Gibson!

With a roar of power, Kid slammed his makeshift arm into Yhwach, aiming to crush him with the force of the blow. Yhwach's eyes widened slightly in surprise at the unexpected attack, his mind racing to process the situation.

Ginjo: (In Yhwach's mind) Huh, now ain't that a Devil Fruit power? I recall us stumbling upon that one back in the library. Seems like Kid's got himself a few surprises tucked away.

Yhwach: (Mental Link) Surprises indeed, but no amount of trickery can sway the inevitable outcome. Knowledge is but a tool and power lies in the hands of those who wield it with purpose.

With a swift and decisive motion, Yhwach reached out and grabbed hold of Kid's metallic arm, his grip firm as he clasped onto the makeshift weapon, a surge of energy pulsed through his body.

Activating The Schrift I - The Iron, Yhwach channeled his Reiatsu into the metallic arm, causing it to undergo a startling transformation. In an instant, the arm was coated in a layer of solid iron.

Kid's eyes widened in disbelief and confusion as he witnessed the sudden change in his own attack. Despite his best efforts to resist, he found himself unable to break free from Yhwach's grasp.

Yhwach: You've shown me an interesting trick, young pirate. But let me demonstrate the true extent of my power.

With a swift and decisive motion, Yhwach swung Kid's own metallic arm back towards him, aiming to deliver a devastating blow. The iron-coated arm hurtled towards Kid with incredible force, threatening to overwhelm him with its sheer power.