Answers, Questions, Vote

Hello everyone. As you're all probably wondering, is the fanfiction over? Will you make another book? The answer is no and no.

The fanfiction isn't over. Why would it be, and when were you under the impression that it was over? Allow me to explain; some readers were asking me if there was some cut content and changes.

Yes, there was a lot. Let's focus on Season 1 first.

Season 1 - The River Scene

What is the river scene, you ask? Simple, it was a scene where Yhwach was supposed to walk over a river, watching his reflection from the water while getting flashbacks from the TYBW. Yamamoto, from behind a tree, begins speaking, reminding him of his mistakes and failures, etc. Lee finds Yhwach and asks him if he caught anything.

Season 1 - Larry and Mark's Survival

Larry and Mark were going to survive in the original script, causing Duck to survive. Lilly wouldn't be left behind, and Carley and Doug wouldn't have died.

Season 1 - The Stranger Joining the Group

Yes, the stranger was going to join the group in the original script. If Larry and Mark survived, that would cause the group to be larger with more disagreements. Lee would have asked the group to wait for the owners of the car to return if they were alive. Larry and Kenny told Lee that if they don't return, they'll take everything in that car, with the stranger and his family returning. Lee invites them into the group.

Season 1 - Side Quest

During and before the next episode, Yhwach, Lee, Mark, and the stranger were supposed to go to Hershel's farm to get supplies as they were running out. Hershel would give them supplies while asking them to help. They accepted the side quest; it was simple: go to Macon, gather supplies, encounter bandits, Mark dies, and they meet Beatrice, the girl who died from the walkers in the canon.

Season 1 - Bandits Attack

The only difference is that the stranger and his wife would die, where Yhwach takes up the mantle to raise his daughter, Lizzy.

Season 1 - Crawford

Crawford was supposed to go much more differently. The final boss of the season was supposed to be Crawford Oberson. At Chuck, Ben, Yhwach would be in the sewers finding a survivor, Alex, who is Crawford's spy trying to find Vernon and his group. Chuck, Ben, and Yhwach would recruit him. Returning to the house, an argument between Chuck and Larry started because of the new recruit. Lilly and Christa were going to do a supply run, getting caught and held captive by Crawford. Larry and Omid were starting to get worried and told the group that Lilly and Christa weren't back. As Lee and Kenny, Clementine return with Molly and Vernon, the reason Vernon is here is that they were going to attempt to break into Crawford for supplies. During the raid, Brie would die, like normal. Larry would have beaten Ben instead of Kenny. Alex left Katjaa to die by the walkers.

Alex would return to Crawford with info. A confrontation between Lee and Crawford Oberson would ensue, and when Crawford got killed by Lee, one of Crawford's men killed Lee, shooting him in the head, with Kenny killing Alex for killing Katjaa. As Clementine goes into depression since the last thing she told Lee is that she hates him for lying about finding her parents, Yhwach would comfort Clementine. Now he has to take care of not only Lizzy but also Clementine since Lee died. Also, Omid dies, I forgot to mention that.

Anyway, this was the original script of Season 1 which I was going to make, but in the end, I changed my mind. Don't ask why.

Question Number 2: Is Yhwach dead?

Answer is no.

Question Number 3: Who Saved Yhwach?

You'll find out in the next chapters.

Any questions you have, tell me here.

Now my question for you readers:

What is the next verse for Yhwach's Journey?

Recommended that the next verse should be weak as a next stepping stone from The Walking Dead Verse.

What Timeline/Era?

Should other Bleach characters return?

Yes or No?

If yes, then who and why?

Vote and make a review. Tell others about the fanfiction; let them explore this beautiful masterpiece.

Until next week, the decision and votes you made will stop, so cast your vote and decision for the next verse, and don't forget to make an honest review.