The Shibuya incident Arc: Zaegar's actions

Zaegar slowly turned around to face the higher-ups, his expression darkening with an intensity that sent a shiver down their spines.

Zaegar: You dare fucking threaten us with death and criminality? Do you truly understand the consequences of provoking a hollow such as myself?

His voice, usually filled with mischief and sarcasm, now carried a weight of authority that demanded attention.

Scene Break

Not far from the Yasohachi Bridge, Megumi was walking on the sidewalks with the Mahoraga next to him.

They had done it. They managed to defeat a sorcerer and presumably two cursed spirits—one of them having a Ryomen Sukuna finger. Of course, the relative ease of this mission was all thanks to Mahoraga.

Without that, Megumi could've probably pictured what the outcome would be.

Yuji: Can I touch this thing without it hurting me?

Megumi rolled his eyes.

Megumi: What do you think?

Megumi replied.

Yuji likely took that as a yes and started touching Mahoraga's muscles.

Yuji: Wow...it's strong...and to think that Zaegar was stronger than this thing?

Yuji said, almost in disbelief.

Nobara kept her distance from the vile beast, nothing too surprising about that.

Soon, they reached the car that had someone in the driver's seat which Akari had prepared for them when they were ready to leave.

Yuji looked to his side and saw Mahoraga was done. He jumped back a little in surprise.

Yuji: You can store it that easily too?

Megumi: Of course, after all, it is a shinigami...

Megumi replied.

Megumi, Yuji, and Nobara got in the car and waited patiently as the driver drove away.

However, their moment of peace was abruptly shattered by a deafening explosion that rocked the city.

Megumi: What the hell was that?

Nobara: Looks like it came from the direction of the meeting place.

Yuji: That explosion... it's huge!

Their eyes widened as they witnessed a towering mushroom cloud billowing into the sky in the distance, the shockwave rippling through the air.

Scene Break

Zaegar's claws dripped with the blood of the higher-ups.

Zaegar: You stupid motherfuckers dare to fucking threaten me?! you even fucking dare to challenge my authority?!

Yhwach watched silently from the sidelines, his expression unreadable as he observed Zaegar's rampage. Meanwhile, Ginjo's voice echoed within Yhwach's mind, offering a cynical commentary on the unfolding events.

Ginjo: (Within Yhwach's mind) Well, well, well... looks like our dear Zaegar is throwing quite the tantrum, isn't he? Reminds me of the good old days, back when I was still causing trouble in the living world. Ah, memories.

Scene Break

The parking building that Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara were assigned to investigate with Utahime after they finished their mission at Yasohachi Bridge didn't feel suspicious at all.