The Shibuya incident Arc: Gojo Satoru and Zaegar have been sealed

Scene Break - 20:38 PM Shibuya Hikarie B3F

Inside the station, the entire place was crawling with people; there wasn't even any space that didn't have someone occupying it. Multiple people are anxious and nervously sweating; some are trying their absolute hardest to get a signal on their mobile to contact someone. Some people are so exhausted they've passed out on the floor.

Gojo casually jumps off the railing he is sitting on with his hands in his pocket, seemingly about to land on a random girl, petrifying her. He used his infinity to jump from person to person. Satoshi began his mission to deal with the veil itself, softly chuckling at his brother's antics.

Gojo: Hey, pardon me.

Gojo cheekily says.

Gojo is hovering above the train tracks to the station; there were also hordes of people next to the tracks to begin with. Gojo observes the situation for a moment. Rubbing his neck sheepishly

Gojo: I guess I'll have to play along for now.

Gojo said to himself.

Scene Break - 20:39, Aoyama Cemetery

Yuji Itadori, Mei-Mei, and her little brother, Ui-Ui are currently discussing the situation in Shibuya. The trio are standing in a cemetery. Mei-Mei, with her arms crossed, stands across Yuji while Ui-Ui stands in between the pair holding Mei-Mei's weapon.

Sweat was dripping down the side of Yuji's cheek. 

Yuji: They're making Gojo-Sensei do this alone?! I understand the logic, but there has to be something we can do, too! Be his backup or something!

Yuji exclaimed; he couldn't believe they had no support, despite how strong Gojo Satoru was.

Ui-Ui walks up to Yuji, giving the blondish-haired boy his sister's weapon for a moment, confusing Yuji for a moment. Ui-Ui, with a smile on his face, approaches his older sister, placing a napkin on one of the stairs next to a person's gravesite.

Sitting down on top of the napkin, Mei-Mei replies

Mei-Mei: Yeah. That's why we're heading to Shibuya now.

Yuji: Oh, we are?

Yuji asked in response.

Ui-Ui approached Yuji to take back Mei-Mei's weapon, smirking.

Ui-Ui: Give it back.

Ui-Ui told Yuji.

Yuji develops a slight tickmark on his head in response to

Yuji: Give it back?

 Yuji said While Ui-Ui placed Mei-Mei's wrapped weapon next to her, leaning on the stairs.

Ui-Ui closes his eyes for a moment. 

Ui-Ui: Forcing Nee-Sama to be his backup...That Gojo must think He's some big shot.

 Ui-Ui says, in a dejected tone.

Yuji, on the other hand, deadpanned at this; he thought this entire exchange was weird to begin with. Ui-Ui was reminding the teenager of Yushiro from Demon Slayer; the behavior was eerily similar.

Mei-Mei placed her hand over Ui-Ui's shoulder, wrapping her arm around him. 

Mei-Mei: Ah, Ui-Ui! You truly are adorable! 

Mei-Mei alluringly said.

Ui-Ui: There you go, saying stuff you don't believe again. What you love isn't family, but work relations are treated as family relations, right?