Holy Swords and Fiery Justice: The Battle Against Kokabiel

Everyone in Yhwach's group fell into silence. No one uttered a word for a while, gripped by shock at what they had witnessed. The notion that Yhwach might be more than human began to circulate among them.

Issei sat on the couch, his mind consumed by thoughts of Yhwach's intense battle against a High-Class Devil.

After enduring the quietude for some time, Issei couldn't take it anymore.

Issei: Okay, is it just me, or did anyone else catch what Mr. Quincy pulled off in that arena?

Freed kept his eyes closed.

Freed: You know, I'm starting to wonder if all this is a dream because no one, and I mean no one, can do what the Boss just did.

Kalawarner glanced over at Freed.

Kalawarner: I actually agree with you on that. But the most terrifying thing about that Large Fireball was its power. I've never felt so speechless or weak in my entire life.

Ddraig: [I agree with you as well, Fallen. That power felt like a Dragon King or even heavenly.]

Issei: He destroyed all those mountains. He obliterated half of the arena, and to top it all off, he killed a High-Class Devil.

Raynare: I'm starting to wonder if Lord Yhwach was actually telling the truth.

Raynare hung her head.

Kalawarner: What do you mean?

Kalawarner inquired.

Raynare: Well, if you guys can recall, after Riser blasted the Master with his full power, he said he'd respond with full power as well. I don't think that was anything close to his full power.

Confusion painted everyone's faces.

Kalawarner: What do you mean, Raynare?

Kalawarner pressed.

Raynare: I-I don't know. I just feel as if he's hiding something from us that he doesn't want to reveal.

Kalawarner: You must be crazy to think that. He sounded like he was telling the truth.

Freed: Forget that. Did anyone else see his eyes? When I looked into those eyes of his, it felt like I was in an endless void where everything is filled with nothing but darkness.

Yhwach emerged from the bathroom, having shed his armor and torn clothes. He adorned himself in the usual attire—a white, double-breasted trench coat with the Wandenreich symbol, paired with large buttoned cuffs and lapels, white trousers, and trench boots. Over this, he wore a tattered, ankle-length maroon-black cloak, fastened to the left with a single large button, adorned with a red ribbon near the neck.

He made his way to the living room where everyone stood up upon his entrance.

No one said a word unless they were spoken to.

As Yhwach entered the room, Zaegar's presence within his mind became more pronounced. The primordial Hollow's laughter echoed within the recesses of Yhwach's consciousness.

Zaegar: (Amidst laughter) Ah, Yhwach, my dear Quincy King. It seems you've managed to make quite the impression down there.

Yhwach: (Irritated) This is not the time for your petty comments, Zaegar, must you always revel in such chaos?

Zaegar: (Chuckling) Why, of course, my dear Yhwach. Chaos is the essence of my existence. And by the way, I did tell you that the shampoo I suggested was far superior to the one you bought. A shame you don't take my advice seriously.