Äs Nödt's Trial, Yhwach's Fear: Death's Smile...

As Yhwach settled onto his bed in his room, he closed his eyes, entering into a deep state of meditation. Gradually, his consciousness drifted away from the physical realm and into the depths of his inner world.

When he opened his eyes again, Yhwach found himself standing once more in Ginjo's bar, surrounded by the familiar sights and sounds of the tropical island. The warm breeze brushed against his skin as he took in the serene atmosphere around him.

Ginjo appeared behind the bar, polishing a glass with a rag as he glanced up to greet Yhwach with a knowing smile.

Ginjo: Welcome back, Yhwach. What brings you here today?

Yhwach nodded in acknowledgment, his gaze scanning the familiar surroundings before settling on Ginjo.

Yhwach: I needed a moment of peace and clarity. It seems my journey here was warranted.

Ginjo set down the glass and leaned against the bar, his expression attentive as he listened to Yhwach's words.

Ginjo: Trouble in the outside world, I presume?

Yhwach nodded once again, his expression solemn as he recounted the events that had transpired with Zaegar and his headache.

Yhwach: Indeed. Zaegar's antics have escalated beyond acceptable limits. It was necessary to take action.

As Yhwach and Ginjo engaged in their quiet conversation, a sudden disturbance broke the tranquility of the scene. The sound of splashing water and the distant cries of Zaegar caught their attention.

Yhwach and Ginjo turned towards the source of the commotion, their eyes widening in surprise as they saw Zaegar in the distance, engaged in a seemingly futile struggle against a massive whale.

Zaegar, in his diminutive dragon form, appeared almost comically small compared to the colossal creature he was attempting to wrestle with. Despite his efforts, Zaegar's attacks seemed to have little effect on the whale, which continued to swim gracefully through the ocean waters, barely acknowledging the tiny hollow's presence.

Ginjo let out a chuckle at the absurd sight, shaking his head in amusement as he turned to Yhwach.

Ginjo: Seems like Zaegar has found himself in quite a predicament.

Yhwach raised an eyebrow, a faint smirk tugging at the corners of his lips as he observed the spectacle before them.

Yhwach: Indeed. It appears our mischievous friend has bitten off more than he can chew this time.

As Yhwach and Ginjo watched in astonishment at Zaegar's futile attempt to wrestle with the massive whale, their disbelief only deepened when the tiny hollow suddenly opened his mouth wide and swallowed the gigantic creature in a single gulp.

Yhwach's eyebrow arched even higher in disbelief, his stoic demeanor momentarily faltering as he processed the unbelievable sight before him. Beside him, Ginjo's eyes widened in sheer incredulity, his jaw-dropping slightly as he struggled to comprehend what had just occurred.