From Food Fights to Future Guardians: Yhwach's Impact

The school had finally settled down after another couple of days. Hundreds, maybe even a couple thousand, from all over Remnant had come to stay at Beacon until their debut at the Vytal Tournament. And that meant that Yhwach would have to deal with all the new faces that would spring up in his classroom.

With Zaegar perched on his shoulder as usual, Yhwach made his way towards his classroom.

Zaegar: Move it, you lot! We don't have all day.

Zaegar glanced back down the hallway to see a group of students rushing toward their class. Yhwach stepped aside to let them pass but maintained his steady pace. He observed their hurried movements with a measured gaze, exhaling softly.

Yhwach: This is going to test my patience.

 Ginjo's voice resonated within his mind, his tone carrying a hint of amusement.

Ginjo: (Within Yhwach's mind) "Test your patience," huh? Well, you always did have a knack for understatement, Yhwach.

Yhwach's lips quirked slightly at Ginjo's comment, a rare hint of amusement flickering in his eyes.

Yhwach: (Mental Link) Indeed, Ginjo. It seems patience will be a virtue in abundance today.

Zaegar: (Mental Link) And it looks like we'll need it more than ever with this rowdy bunch.

Yhwach continued to walk until he made it to his classroom, which was now filled to the brim with students. He looked to his scroll which gave him a time of 8:50 A.M. 

Yhwach: (In thought ) I'll have to show up early from now on to ensure Glynda isn't left alone with so many students.

Yhwach thought to himself before walking into the classroom.

Ginjo: (Within Yhwach's mind) Always thinking ahead, aren't you, Yhwach? It's wise to consider Glynda's well-being amidst all this commotion.

Yhwach nodded internally, acknowledging Ginjo's insight.

Yhwach: (Mental Link) Indeed, Ginjo. We must ensure that all aspects of our duty are attended to, especially in times of increased activity.

Zaegar, ever watchful, chimed in with his own observation.

Zaegar: (Mental Link) Aye, the bitch can handle herself. no need to work this shitty job and I fucking hate children.

Zaegar's ear twitched as he and Yhwach began to hear whispers.

Student: Who is that guy?

Were most of the questions asked? A few were.

Student #2: What is he wearing?

The fashion novices of the schools most likely. Probably fans of Coco. There were others but they drowned them out as Yhwach walked to the center of the classroom. He looked around to find that Glynda was not where to be seen. He looked back to his scroll to see if he missed a message from his fellow teacher, which he hadn't. Zaegar's ear twitched again as the sound of clicking heels filled them and he looked at the door to find Glynda walking through, later than him.

She walked over to him.

Glynda: Seems I'm the late one today.

Yhwach waved her words off.

Yhwach: It's not nine yet. You aren't late.

His eyes trailed over the mass of students in front of him. So many new faces mixed in with the old and this was just the first year class.

Glynda: Alright then.

Glynda spoke up, silencing the mass.

Glynda: let's get started. I see a few familiar faces from last year's tournament, but for those who don't know me, I am Professor Glynda Goodwitch. This man standing to my right here is Professor Yhwach. We will be your combat teachers until the Vytal Tournament. I ask that you show us the same respect that you show your teachers at your home Academy.