Yhwach's Master Plan And The Gladiator Match: The Celestial Dragons

The next few days went in relative peace. Yhwach talked with the large giant he later learned his name was Andrew and anyone else he could find for information, observed the behavior of the nobles from afar, and after finding the library, read books, This world was an interesting place, to say the least. but what Yhwach and Ginjo had found fascinating was Haki it sounded like spiritual pressure, or Killing Intent, that much they knew, but that it could be charged into limbs and even weapons to strengthen them and give damage to otherwise invulnerable enemies. But what really grabbed their attention was the Devil Fruits. It was incredible what abilities they gave, although the descriptions were vague, even in the library of the World Government that he could access without leaving hints of breaking in, which were most.

Devil Fruits were easier studied on those that had some, Probably a lot of the Marines and agents of the World Government, although he had noticed that while Celestial dragons didn't have any abilities, they sometimes fed those fruits to slaves for amusement, having those slaves put on shows for them, going from dance to gladiator-matches which Yhwach has an upcoming gladiator match. During those expeditions, he also learned that all of the nobles were scum of the worst kind and that he would do this world a favor if he reduced their numbers, which he was planning on doing eventually.

Fruit-users were not the only interesting thing he saw. He noticed men and women, slaves or servants, who had odd characteristics. They seemed like crosses between men and different forms of marine wildlife, who, as he found out later, were a completely different race simply known as Fishmen. He also saw slaves with additional joints in their arms or legs, and one man who looked completely normal, only he was bigger than some of the mansion. The most curious find was in a Celestial dragon's pond, where a real mermaid was chained down, unable to leave it. This world was fascinating and Yhwach grew to like it more and more. So far, the only stain seemed to be the Celestial dragons, but Yhwach intended to correct that mistake. He just wasn't sure when.

However, five days after he arrived at Mary Geoise, that decision would be made for him.

The day had begun normal. Yhwach had woken up where he had laid down to sleep, in the slave's quarters, and started another stroll through Mary Geoise, which was a huge city by his old standards. From the outside, one saw houses of lesser nobles surrounding a giant fortress with many towers. In reality, however, the outer wall was basically just that, a wall. Behind that wall, although several floors higher above the ground the 'simple' nobles lived, were large manors, shops, and a little town inside of a building, with the towers and the central headquarters of the World Government watching over them. Yhwach found it pathetic that the Celestial dragons dared be so arrogant while being completely dependent for protection. He was still considering how and when he'd slaughter them, but he'd rather not give up on the library unless something forced him to. Of course, there were other libraries, Yhwach had the plan to visit an island named Ohara when he was out of there since it was mentioned to have a very extensive library, but all in good time.

Scene Break - Slave quarters

As Yhwach approached Andrew in the slave quarters, he found the large man sitting among the other slaves, his expression a mix of weariness and resignation. Yhwach's arrival caught Andrew's attention, and he nodded in acknowledgment as Yhwach approached.

Andrew: Hey, newcomer. What's on your mind?

Yhwach glanced around at the other slaves before leaning in closer to Andrew, his voice carrying a weight of authority.

Yhwach: Be ready.

Andrew furrowed his brow in confusion, his eyes searching Yhwach's face for any sign of what he meant.

Andrew: Ready for what?

Yhwach's gaze hardened as he met Andrew's questioning look.

Yhwach: Ready for anything.