Bound by Fate: Yhwach's Vision for a New World

Yhwach woke up from his slumber.

Yhwach: Yet another mundane day I must endure.

He said as he got up.

Yhwach: Is there anything of interest to occupy my time?

He mused, his hand resting on his chin.

As Yhwach pondered the monotony of another day, Zaegar's voice resonated within his mind, breaking the silence.

Zaegar: Yhwach. Those brats you encountered yesterday mentioned something interesting. They said they're Devils. You know what that means, right?

Yhwach raised an eyebrow, a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

Yhwach: Devils? What relevance do they hold in this world?

Zaegar: Well, they've got some interesting powers, and where there's power, there's always something to gain. These Devils might have something that could be useful to us. Don't you want to explore what they have to offer?

Yhwach: I will consider it, Zaegar.

Zaegar's laughter echoed in Yhwach's mind, but the Quincy king chose to ignore it for now. Locking his apartment, he opened his book, a source of both knowledge and distraction, and started walking towards the school.

He came to the same crosswalk and stopped. He flipped his page and kept on reading.

Yumma: Hey, there dummy.

Yuuma said.

Yhwach: What the hell do you want, brat?

He asked her as he was still looking at his book.

Yumma: Ok first, why don't you stop looking at that book and look at me when I am talking to you.

She said.

Yhwach: I'll get right on that.

Yhwach said as he walked away from Yuuma and ignored her.

Yuuma was a little shocked to see him ignoring her.

Yumma: HEY! don't just walk away like that.

She caught up to him and snatched the book away from him.

Yhwach looked up at her. Yuuma was a bit surprised that he didn't whine like a baby over it. 

Yhwach: Hand over that book.

He said casually.

Yuuma: No, I will not.

She said with a smile.

Yhwach: Very well then.

Yhwach grabbed her throat and raised her in the air.

As Yhwach held Yuuma effortlessly, her feet dangling above the ground, Zaegar's voice echoed within his mind, a dark amusement evident in his tone.

Zaegar: Well, well, Yhwach. Looks like the brat's got some spunk. I like it.

Yhwach's grip tightened ever so slightly, and Yuuma struggled to maintain her composure.

Yumma: I c-cc-ca...be...

Yuuma tried to say something but his grip tightened.

Yhwach: Return my book, and I might consider it.

He said. Yuuma handed the book to him and he grabbed it. He threw her aside and he opened up his book and started to read again.

Yhwach: Learn your place, brat.