Zaegar's Challenge: The Clash Within Yhwach's Soul

The next morning came around and both Fallens were the first to wake up. They got dressed and they headed out into the living room.

Raynare: We better be quiet so we don't wake anyone up.

Raynare whispered.

As they reached the living room they both jumped from seeing Yhwach sitting in that chair reading that same book. 

Raynare: I forgot you don't sleep since we might get attacked.

Raynare said.

Freed: Ohhh, please Mr. Holy Sword don't stick that there.

Freed said in his sleep.

Raynare looked over at Freed and saw he was cuddling with the Holy Sword he took. 

Raynare: You disgusting piece of shit.

Kalawarner laughed at this.

Raynare: What's wrong with him?

Raynare asked, disgusted.

Yhwach: I don't know, and I don't care. He's been doing this all night, so don't bother me with it.

Yhwach replied nonchalantly. Raynare facepalmed.

Raynare: Where's the failure?

Yhwach: Sent him home.

Raynare shrugged.

Raynare: Let me guess, my Lord. Your next words will be, "Wake up Asia and get ready for school"?

Yhwach: Impressive. You're catching on.

Zaegar: (Within Yhwach's mind) Yhwach, what's the deal with Freed snuggling up to a Holy Sword?

Yhwach: (smirking) It seems Freed has formed an unusual bond with the sword. Your guess is as good as mine.

Raynare walked over to rouse Asia from her sleep.

After waking her, they returned to the living room to awaken Freed. Following their morning routine, they all prepared for school and set out. After a considerable walk, they arrived at the school grounds and entered the building.

Yhwach took attendance, finding solace in the contrast of this new, seemingly peaceful life. However, beneath the surface, an unsettling feeling lingered. Before delving further into his contemplation, he noticed someone was missing.

Yhwach: It seems the failure is late again.

As he spoke, the doors opened, revealing Issei entering.

Yhwach cast an intimidating gaze at Issei.

Issei: Sorry, I'm late.

He nervously scratched the back of his head.

Raynare: Go sit down, you failure.

Raynare's tone carried a hint of attitude.

Yhwach: Now that everyone is here, let me make an announcement. We are going to Kyoto next week, so be prepared. I don't want anyone complaining about not packing everything for the trip.

The entire class cheered.

Student: WOOO, you're a cool teacher, Mr. Quincy!

A male student exclaimed.

Yhwach maintained a serious expression throughout. Issei, initially confused, soon realized the implications.

Issei: Oh, shit! We're gonna go see the Nine-Tailed F-

Raynare promptly punched him in the gut.

Ddraig: [You fucking fool! Can't you keep quiet about some stuff?]