The Unsettling Alliance: Issei's Struggle and Freed's Decision

Author's Inquiry: Dear readers, I'd appreciate your input on a critical decision for Yhwach's journey in this story. Should he venture down the path of Shinigami powers within this world, or would you prefer him to remain steadfast as a Quincy?

Secondly, a choice awaits for the three Schrifts to be unlocked in this world. I invite you to decide on the Schrifts, excluding The Almighty and those of the Schutzstaffel.

Additionally, should they address Yhwach as Your Majesty?

I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone for both the positive and constructive reviews. Keep them coming! If you have any more thoughts or feedback, feel free to drop me a message. Thanks, everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________

Asia: What are you doing, Raynare? Please let me down.

Asia begged.

Raynare was flying through the sky, keeping her gaze forward without acknowledging Asia.

Raynare: I am taking you to my Master, and you will listen to his request.

Asia: Master? What is happening? Let me go see Issei.

She pleaded.

Raynare: I can't do that because you need to see him immediately. It is of great importance.

Asia was confused about what Raynare was saying.

Asia: But I don't want to. What will happen to Issei?

Raynare looked down at Asia.

Raynare: Don't worry about him. But let me ask you this, Asia, do you wish for this world of ours to have peace and not have wars between the other factions?

Asia: Well, of course, I don't want anyone to fight anymore.

Raynare smirked.

Raynare: Then join us, Asia. Join and fulfill my Master's wish, and let us make a world of peace.

Asia: How do I know that you're not lying and that you're just here for something else?

Raynare: I guess that you will just have to find out when you meet him.

Raynare looked back up.

After some time a magic circle appeared next to Raynare's ear.

Kalawarner: Hey, Raynare? The Master just found someone else he is interested in.

Kalawarner said.

Raynare: Who is it?

Kalawarner: Well, actually, two people, not one. They are called Xenovia Quarta and Irina Shidou. They are both Exorcists.

Raynare: Kalawarner, I thought you were researching High-Class Devils?

Kalawarner: Well, I couldn't get anything, and plus, Lord Yhwach needed allies, so I know a few people who know some people. Try to get those people to join our cause.

Raynare sighed.

Raynare: Alright, I'll be there in a few to drop the girl. Send me their location.

Raynare ended the call with Kalawarner.

Asia: Was that Kalawarner?

Raynare: Don't worry about it; we're here anyway.

Raynare flew down and landed in front of the apartment.