Training and Trials: Night Raid's Progress

Night Raid Base

Dr. Stylish: What's our status on the soldiers?

He asked a man with one eye.

???: The soldiers have made their way inside.

Said a girl with green hair, green eyes, a purple headband, and huge elf-like ears.

Dr. Stylish: Ah, let the show begin! I'm tingling with anticipation!

Meanwhile, inside the base.

Lubbock: Holy crap! Where'd they come from all of a sudden?! They're already on top of us!

He said this while running down the hallway.

He stopped when one of Dr. Stylish's soldiers came through the roof, landing right in front of Lubbock. The soldier had a weird mask on. It looked like a white, blank face with huge cat ears attached to each other. He also had sharp claws attached to his fingers.

Dr. Stylish Soldier: The enemy must be killed.

He yelled as he charged at Lubbock, only to have him jump over him.

Lubbock wrapped his metal string around the soldier's neck and pulled on it to decapitate him, but when he pulled on it, it didn't kill him. The soldier just twisted his head in a total 180° and looked at Lubbock, and it freaked Lubbock out.

Lubbock:WHATTHEFUCKDIDYOUJUSTDOTHATSNOTEVENPOSSIBLEYOURENOTHUMANDEFINETLYNOTHUMANJUSTDIEYOUEVILSPAWNOFSATAN!!!!!!!

He yelled as he pulled on the string harder.

Back with Dr. Stylish.

???: It sounds like they have one.

Said the girl with green hair and big ears.

Dr. Stylish: Well, my enhanced fighters are more resilient than humans. It takes serious finesse to put even a scratch on them.

Dr. Stylish: Is there some kind of problem, Mimi?

Mimi: Well, they seem to be holding their ground very well. But that's not the only problem.

Dr. Stylish: Well, what is it?

Mimi: There seems to be someone about 10 miles behind us running towards the base. And he's closing in on us fast.

Dr. Stylish: Alone, you say? Huh, interesting. How long until he gets here?

Mimi: About 30 minutes.

Dr. Stylish:. Just send out a group of soldiers to his location. Let us focus on the here and now.

Mimi: Understood.

Back with Lubbock.

The soldier was still tangled up in Lubbock's string, but he was able to charge at Lubbock, and he tried to cut his stomach. But before he could do that, Lubbock used the string and wrapped it around his stomach like a shield.

Lubbock: You'd be amazed at what I can do with this little bit of string. Check this out!

He then began to twirl the string in the air as the soldier charged at him.

Lubbock: All I have to do is bind them all together, and... Voila!!

He yelled as he made a spear out of metal string.

Lubbock then chucked the spear at the soldier's chest, and it knocked him to the ground.

Dr. Stylish Soldier: S-So... Creative...

He said this as he bled out and died.

Lubbock: I saw that in a comic one time. You wouldn't believe it, but those crazy things are full of ideas on how to manipulate strings.