The Fullbringer and A new enemy

Bleach - Unknown location.

A young man knelt before Ichibē Hyōsube, the Leader of the Zero Division. His eyes burned with determination as he gazed up at the legendary Shinigami, his heart consumed by a singular desire for vengeance.

Young Man: Ichibē-sama.

the young man spoke. 

Young Man: I come before you seeking the power to avenge my family, to bring justice to that bastard tyrant who killed them. I seek power to kill Yhwach and everyone he loves.

Ichibē: What you seek is not a simple matter. The one known as Yhwach, the one you desire to confront, has ascended to a position beyond mortal comprehension. He now holds the mantle of the Soul King, the very linchpin that binds the worlds together.

Young Man: You speak of the Soul King as if he is some omnipotent deity, but I know the truth. The Soul King is nothing more than a puppet, a broken shell manipulated by those who seek to maintain their control over the worlds. 

Ichibē's expression remained impassive, though a flicker of surprise danced in his eyes at the young man's boldness.

Ichibē: And how, pray tell, did you come to possess such knowledge? The nature of the Soul King is a closely guarded secret, known only to a select few.

Young Man: That is none of your concern, Ichibē-sama. I have my sources.

Ichibē regarded the young man in silence for a moment, weighing his words carefully. Though the young man's boldness bordered on insolence, Ichibē sensed a deeper conviction beneath his facade—a conviction born of righteous fury and resolve.

Ichibē: Very well, young one. If you are truly prepared to walk this path of vengeance, then I will offer you what guidance I can. But heed my warning—beware the depths of your own rage, for it may consume you before you ever lay eyes upon Yhwach.

Scene Break - Yhwach's Inner World

As Yhwach stirred from his unconscious state, he found himself lying on a sandy shore, the gentle lapping of waves washing over him. Blinking away the disorientation, he rose to his feet and brushed off the grains of sand that clung to his clothing.

Yhwach scanned his surroundings, taking in the beauty of the island that stretched out before him. It was a stark contrast to the dark void he was accustomed to, and for a moment, he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease at the unfamiliarity of his surroundings.

Bartender: So, you finally woke up, huh? Took you long enough.

A voice called out to him from nearby, drawing his attention. Yhwach turned to see a small, rustic bar nestled among the palm trees, its warm lights inviting against the backdrop of the tranquil beach.

Approaching the bar cautiously, Yhwach took a seat on one of the stools, his gaze fixed on the bartender who stood behind the counter. The bartender was a nondescript figure, his features obscured in the dim light of the bar.

Yhwach's gaze sharpened, wary of the bartender's casual demeanor.

Yhwach: And who might you be?

Bartender: Just a humble bartender, serving up drinks and wisdom to lost souls like yourself.

Yhwach accepted the drink offered to him, though his grip remained tight.

Yhwach: I have no need for drinks or wisdom. I seek answers.

The bartender shrugged, pouring himself a drink before responding.

Bartender: Surely, you recognize this place, Yhwach. After all, it is your inner world