Fate/Yhwach No its Fate/Zaegar: End

Scene Break - Fuyuki Theater, Main Hall

Saber reached the main stage at last. Passing through the entrance, she pushed the main door open, and an empty music hall appeared before her eyes. 

In the middle of the stage, the Grail floated, encircled by flames, shining with eye-catching golden light.

Saber: (In thought) Irisviel...

Remembering her voice and her smile, Saber bit her lip with a sob. The city was eternally covered in falling snow, and the words of Irisviel as they had exchanged vows, flashed in her mind.

Irisviel: Saber, you must win the Grail. For you, and your Master.

Saber: (In thought) ...Yes, I will at least keep this promise. Only this promise...

She stepped forward resolutely. And then-

???: Too slow, Saber. Even if you were bitten by that domesticated rabid dog, you should not have let me wait this long.

A devastating golden form was standing in the middle of the aisle in the spectator stand, blocking Saber's way.

Saber: Archer...

Archer: Heh, don't make that expression. I know you are envious of my riches, but do show more restraint. That undisguised expression is really tasteless like a dog gone hungry for too long.

Saber: You, get out of the way...

Her low voice was filled with hatred. The insane obsession filled her once-clear jade eyes with a pale and terrifying yellow.

Saber: The Grail... is mine...!

The many wounds on Saber's body could not stop her; roaring, she swung her sword at Archer. But after a single step, her left leg was immediately pierced through by a Noble Phantasm that shot out of the air. She fell to the ground, preventing herself from groaning.

Archer merely snorted, the Gate of Babylon trained on Saber as he spoke with an uncomfortable emotion in his eyes.

Archer: Saber... this sight of you crouched on the ground, fallen in such presumptuous obsession, makes you even more beautiful. I don't know why you are so obsessed with some wish-granting Grail. That a woman like you exists can already be considered a rare miracle, no?

Saber: What... are you saying-?

Archer: Throw away your sword, and be my wife.

In this situation, in this circumstance, Archer's words surprised Saber. She was stunned by the sheer unexpectedness of it.

Saber: ...Wh-what did you say...? What are you planning?!

Archer: Abandon these pointless ideals and vows. These things will only restrict you and bring you misfortune. In the future, you need only desire me and live under my protection. In that case, I vow, on my honor as King of everything, that I will grant you all the happiness in the world.

His presumptuous tone was enough to re-ignite the flame of anger in Saber's conflicted heart.

Saber: Is this ridiculous motive... your reason for fighting me for the Grail?

A second Noble Phantasm exploded as it flew past Saber's nose. The force of the impact blew Saber into the air.

Archer: I am not asking your opinion, but informing you of my decision.

Archer's face displayed a bloodthirsty joy, relishing the sight of Saber's furious resistance. This proud Heroic Spirit had never seen his opponent as a competitor of equal standing with himself.