Blood-Soaked Rain: Yhwach's Grim Discovery in the Capital

Capital Location - Tea Shop

Esdeath: Unexpected meeting, isn't it?

Yhwach: Odd coincidence, considering we crossed paths here before... right before our clash.

Esdeath: Clash? I'd call it more of a petty squabble.

A silence enveloped them until Esdeath broke it.

Esdeath: You know, I've yet to witness you truly fight.

Yhwach: The feeling is mutual.

Esdeath smirked, her eyes gleaming with a hint of mischief.

Esdeath: How about we change that? A little spar to break the monotony of the day.

Yhwach raised an eyebrow, considering the proposition. He wasn't one to back down from a challenge.

Yhwach: A spar, here and now?

Esdeath: Why not? The tea shop can serve as our arena, and the patrons can enjoy a unique show.

Yhwach leaned back in his chair, a calm demeanor in contrast to Esdeath's eagerness for a fight.

Yhwach: Esdeath, as tempting as a spar might be, I came here to enjoy some moments of tranquility. Tea, not combat, is my priority at the moment.

Esdeath's expression shifted from mischief to slight disappointment, but she couldn't hide a smirk.

Esdeath: Tea over a good fight? You're a peculiar one, Yhwach.

Yhwach nodded, taking a sip from his cup.

Yhwach: Sometimes, a moment of peace is more precious than a battle. I'm here to appreciate the simple pleasures.

As Yhwach enjoyed the last sips of his tea, Esdeath couldn't resist a playful grin.

Esdeath: Well, since you're so insistent on tea over a thrilling fight, we might as well enjoy some conversation.

Yhwach acknowledged her with a subtle nod, setting his cup down.

Yhwach: Conversation can be as enlightening as combat, in its own way.

Esdeath leaned forward, a curious gleam in her eyes.

Esdeath: You're a mysterious one, Yhwach. There's a lot about you I'd like to uncover.

Yhwach maintained his composed demeanor.

Yhwach: Perhaps one day, our paths will cross under different circumstances, and you'll learn more than you expected.

As Yhwach finished his tea, he stood up, expressing his intention to leave.

Yhwach: It's been a pleasant diversion, Esdeath, but I believe it's time for me to take my leave.

Esdeath, however, wasn't ready to part ways just yet.

Esdeath: Wait, Yhwach. Before you go, have you ever considered joining the Jaegers?

Yhwach turned to face her, a hint of surprise in his eyes.

Yhwach: Join the Jaegers?

Esdeath nodded, her gaze unwavering.

Esdeath: You're strong, skilled, and, believe it or not, I enjoy our conversations. You'd make a valuable addition to the Jaegers.

Yhwach paused, contemplating her proposition.

Yhwach: I appreciate the offer, Esdeath, but I have my own responsibilities to attend to. I have a path to follow.

Esdeath leaned back in her chair, a mix of disappointment and understanding in her expression.