The Battle of Gods and Devils: Yhwach's Ascension

Yhwach and Tiamat charged right towards Tannin and Crom Cruach. Tiamat flew right through the middle where a gap was big enough to pass through. She extended out her arms while flying passed the both of them as she clawed the side of their bodies. Pools of blood gushed out from both of them, but it didn't do much to them than just leave a stinging sensation.

Tannin flew around out a good distance before flying straight at them. Crom Cruach flew right in impaling her with his claws that barely did anything, but the Iron armor was broken a tad bit.

Tiamat swung around in a circle to tail whip Crom across the face and successfully hit causing a big thump noise, but as soon as she tail whipped him, Tannin slammed his foot right in her face which sent out a gush of air out her body. She was stunned by this kick, but Yhwach took actions of his own while she was stunned. 

Yhwach: I'll deal with these vermin.

He said.

Crom flew right at them, but Yhwach motioned to unsheathe his katana while Tiamat followed the exact motion he did. She pulled out the sword until she swung her sword which sent out wind razors. The air blades that were sent from just swinging the sword flew right past Crom Cruach's wings. A couple of seconds went by before he could feel that his wings were being detached from his body.

He began to descend towards the ground at an uncontrollable speed.

Tannin had enough of all this. He roared out before his power broke him free from the restraints. Flying straight up into the air, he began to charge up a magical attack in his hands. The concentrated magic energy in his hands was enough to destroy an entire city.

Yhwach narrowed his eyes as he observed Tannin charging up his devastating magical attack. With a swift motion, he unsheathed his katana, the blade gleaming in the dim light of the battlefield. Tiamat mirrored his action, her own sword drawn and ready.

Yhwach: Burner Finger 1.

Yhwach unleashed a colossal beam of intense fire from his fingertip, the flames roaring towards Tannin with ferocious power. The air crackled with heat as the fiery attack hurtled forward.

Tannin extended his arm, a red beam of energy erupting from his hand to meet Yhwach's fire head-on. The clash created a deafening explosion of power as the two attacks collided, their forces locked in a fierce standoff. The ground shook with the sheer force of their confrontation, and for a moment, it seemed as though neither attack would yield.

Meanwhile, Crom Cruach unleashed a golden flame from his mouth, aiming directly at Yhwach and Tiamat from below. The searing heat of the dragon's breath threatened to engulf them both.

Yhwach's eyes flashed with determination as he invoked the power of his Schrift, W - the Wind. Channeling the wind element, he redirected the incoming attack back towards Crom Cruach with precise control. The golden flame, now turned against its caster, surged upwards in a blazing arc towards the dragon.

Crom Cruach's eyes widened in surprise as his own attack was turned against him. With lightning-fast reflexes, he attempted to evade, but Yhwach's manipulation of the wind was too swift. The golden flame engulfed Crom Cruach, searing his scales and causing him to roar in agony as he plummeted towards the ground below.

With Crom Cruach engulfed in his own golden flames and hurtling towards the ground, Yhwach turned to Tiamat with a commanding gaze.

Yhwach: Go help the others. I'll handle them here.

Tiamat hesitated for a moment, torn between her loyalty to Yhwach and her desire to assist her allies. But a single, stern glare from Yhwach silenced any protests she might have had. With a resigned nod, she reluctantly turned and flew off to aid the others in the battle.