Night Raid's Toast: Celebrating Returns, Mysteries, and Unseen Journeys

A Resistance Fort in a Deep Forest: Night Time

The Jaegers were making their way towards a Resistance Fort in the woods for their first mission, while Yhwach, Esdeath, and Tatsumi observed from a distance.

Tatsumi: So uh, Why'd you bring us here?

He asked as Yhwach sat down next to Esdeath.

Esdeath: You're both part of the Jaeger reserves. I suggest you watch and learn for future reference, Tatsumi. But Yhwach, were gonna have to talk about your abilities and skills when we get back to base.

Yhwach: Alright.

Tatsumi: ( In thought ) I can't stay here. I have to get back to the base! This is.... the perfect chance to get away. 

He thought as he looked as Esdeath who wasn't paying attention to him.

He tried to move his hand away, but then he felt Esdeath's hand move on top of his. He looked over and saw her blushing.

Tatsumi: ( In thought ) Oh shit! Not anymore!

Yhwach: ( In thought ) It's challenging to witness the enemy assaulting one of our forts without intervening. Nevertheless, I must bide my time. In the interim, I'll closely observe and analyze each member of this team to comprehend their strengths and weaknesses. Wait... is that Seryu? I can't discern from here.

He thought as he saw the team walk up in front of the fort.

A bell went off as a group of guards walked in front of the Jaegers.

Guard: You're pretty stupid to attack us head-on!

He said as they pointed their weapons at them.

Seryu: Koro! Phase 5!

She said as she held out her metal arm on front of the little dog.

Guard: KILL THEM!!!

He said as they charged at her.

Seryu: Hehe, Judgement of the Ten Kings!! Devil King's Justice Lance!!

She said as she drilled through the guards like butter.

Seryu: Next!! Phase 7!!

Koro bit on her arm again and then a big gun was attached to her arm.

Seryu: CANNON OF JUSTICE!!!!

She exclaimed, firing a bullet that detonated the front gates.

Yhwach: ( In thought ) Her fixation on the term 'Justice' is remarkable. Perhaps an intense sense of dedication, or perhaps a touch of madness... .................maybe a combination of both.

Dr. Stylish: Hehehe. All those weapons are my fabulous designs. The Hands of God, 'Perfector', stylishly increases the wearers dexterity hundreds of times over! Oh, I am just living for this Teigu!

Meanwhile, Kurome was making her way through the guards from the inside of the fort. She cut the guards up into pieces, one by one. Blood and body parts flew up in the air as she put her sword away.

Kurome: After all the fighting, I'll get to play with all your body parts. Like precious little dolls.

She said as she walked away.

A guard was pointing a gun at Kurome from behind her, but Wave dropkicked him before he had the chance of firing.

Wave: You don't have to save me for saving your ass. We're a team you know?