Intrigues and Encounters: The Holy Grail War Begins

Scene Break - Within Yhwach's Mind

In the depths of Yhwach's subconscious, a shadowy figure cloaked in darkness hovered over the unconscious form of Yhwach. The figure exuded an aura of power, its presence ominous yet strangely soothing.

Fullbringer: It appears that the amalgamation monstrosity has gained unprecedented control over your being.

The voice echoed in the darkness, resonating with a sense of urgency. The Fullbringer's hands emitted a soft glow as they hovered over Yhwach's body, channeling healing energy? into his wounds.

Despite the Fullbringer's efforts, the darkness that enveloped Yhwach's mind remained unyielding. Zaegar's influence loomed large, a menacing presence that threatened to consume Yhwach's very essence.

Yet, the Fullbringer persisted, determined to free Yhwach from the clutches of the hollow that held him captive. With each passing moment, the battle for control waged on, a silent struggle hidden from the outside world.

Scene Break - Back to Zaegar

Meanwhile, back in the physical realm, Zaegar continued his banter with Emi as they made their way through the bustling streets of Fuyuki City. His demeanor remained as cocky and irreverent as ever, much to Emi's chagrin.

Zaegar: So, about that villa... I was thinking we could have a pool shaped like a giant cup of Mountain Dew, complete with a slide made of Twizzlers!

Emi rolled her eyes, a mixture of exasperation and amusement crossing her features as she listened to Zaegar's outlandish ideas.

Emi: You do realize how ridiculous that sounds, right?

Zaegar: Ridiculous? Nah, it's genius! Imagine lounging by the pool, sipping on an ice-cold Mountain Dew, with the sun shining overhead...

Emi couldn't help but smile despite herself. As infuriating as Zaegar could be, there was a certain charm to his absurdity that she found oddly endearing.

Emi: Fine, fine. But let's focus on finding a suitable hideout first. We can discuss your... unique taste in amenities later.

Zaegar grinned triumphantly, pleased that he had managed to sway Emi even just a little. 

Emi: Can we please focus on finding a safe place to hide instead of your ridiculous fantasies?

Zaegar: Hey, a man can dream, can't he?

Scene Break - Earlier, Fuyuki Church

Within the lone chapel residing on a hill of Fuyuki, another force in the war was at play. A middle-aged man was sipping a cup of wine as he struck up a conversation with his colleague.

???: Kirei, are the preparations proceeding as planned?

Kirei, with his usual air of detachment, responded evenly.

Kirei: Yes, everything is proceeding smoothly. Assassin stands ready.

Tokiomi: Excellent. However, Archer's stubbornness may pose a challenge. His formidable power is matched only by his pride. What are your thoughts on this matter, Kirei?

Kirei: So long as Archer remains useful, his pride is of little concern.

Tokiomi: Agreed. And where is Risei at this moment?

Kirei: Father is overseeing the summoning of all Servants and investigating the incident at Mount Enzo.

Tokiomi: Ah, the incident indeed.

Kirei: One of our Assassins has been dispatched to assess the damage and track the perpetrator.

Tokiomi: Hassan of The Hundred Faces. A fitting choice for reconnaissance. I shudder to think of the consequences had the Greater Grail suffered irreparable harm.