Servant Class Foreigner, Zaegar is the master?

Emi Enishi found herself lost in contemplation. Her project was in shambles, and the primary culprit stood before her—a Foreigner, not the Avenger she had summoned.

This Foreigner was more interested in his own claws than in any grand plan to destroy the world.

Emi's reaction was, well, not what one might expect. She responded calmly—or at least what passed for calm in her particular circumstances.

In a move that might seem rather composed to an outsider, Emi blasted him with Gandr, a Scandinavian curse of considerable potency, given her connection to the Root. It was a spell that could harm even Servants.

But Zaegar? He merely flicked the Gandr away with a casual wave, as if swatting a pesky insect. His subsequent remark only added to Emi's frustration.

Zaegar: Hmm. How adorable of you, my dear.

She briefly wondered how high his Magic Resistance was to shrug off her curse with complete nonchalance before her mind was stuck on a word he had said.

Adorable.

He said she was Adorable.

Why would he say that? What kind of normal person would say that?

Emi: Ah...

She realized something she didn't know anything about him.

Her connection to the Root usually prevented her from not knowing. Whenever she wanted to learn about something, the root of all existence provided her with information. That very fact was one of the main reasons why she saw life as a torturous ordeal.

And here she was, faced with someone she couldn't predict. The feeling of ecstasy was new to her. She reveled in it.

She looked at her Servant with nothing but excitement. The Hollow, seeing this, regarded her with a look that conveyed how strange he found her.

Emi: I understand now~.

Zaegar: Uh, hold on a sec, lassie. Let's not go down that road-

Emi: Are you harassing me?

Zaegar stared for a moment before his hollow eyes turned deadpan as he addressed the excited Emi with a flat tone.

Zaegar: (sarcastically) Ah, a fellow sociopath. This marks the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

This had to be it. She was being sexually harassed by her Servant.

Emi: You're sexually harassing me, aren't you?

Zaegar: (sarcastically) So, according to you, uttering a mere 10 sentences automatically makes me a sex offender. Is this the Feminazi Yhwach Book?

Emi: So, not only is my summoning a failure by summoning an old man who is a lolicon instead of Angra Mainyu, but it turns out he is also a sexual predator who openly displays his lust for "adorable" girls. Ah~, what will it be? What will this lowest of the low scum do to me with those dirty hands?

Zaegar felt the need to congratulate himself on how patient he was being with this girl. He could just destroy the world like she wanted and be done with it.

Emi: Hey! Hey! Hey! Are you going to violate me? You are, aren't you? You're going to assault me, violate me, and use me. You are such a lustful Servant, after all, aren't you? Hey! I know! You must be planning to take my virginity right now, aren't you?!

Really, just a flick of his wrist and he could eradicate the entire solar system. Then he could go on with his day.

Emi: Don't even try to hide it. You called me adorable. Ah~, I get it! This is how you lure in prey, right? You try to charm me with your looks, and when my guard is at its lowest, you take me, right? Right? Ah, just thinking about it~!