Lost in the Void: Yhwach faces Gojo's Domain Expansion

Gojo: Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void (Ryōiki Tenkai: Muryōkūsho) 

Yhwach struggled to maintain his composure as the weight of the domain bore down upon him

Yhwach struggled to maintain his composure as the weight of the domain bore down upon him. He felt himself being pulled into a state of complete trance

It was almost as if an infinite amount of information was being shoved down his brain—causing him to be unable to move.

Yhwach: (In thought) What is this? I can't move an inch. It's like my body is frozen, yet my mind remains active.

Gojo: Ironic...isn't it? Once given everything, you can't do anything, but die a slow death.

The sorcerer said.

As Gojo's fist hurtled towards him within the confines of the Unlimited Void, Suddenly Yhwach's body moved as his movements were precise and calculated, yet also lacking in thought... Every muscle, every sinew, acted in perfect harmony, his reflexes operating on pure instinct as if he was anticipating every move.

Gojo: (In disbelief) Impossible... How is he moving...

With a flicker of realization, Gojo released the Unlimited Void, the oppressive atmosphere dissipating like mist in the wind. As the boundary of the domain collapsed, he turned to Yhwach with a mixture of curiosity and bewilderment.

Gojo: How... how are you moving like that?

Yhwach, momentarily released from the oppressive grasp of the Unlimited Void, stood before Gojo with a sense of bafflement and uncertainty swirling within him. he found himself at a loss for an explanation.

Yhwach: (Pausing for a moment, his expression contemplative) I... I do not know.

As Yhwach stood before Gojo, grappling with the perplexing events that had just transpired, he sought clarity from his trusted allies, Ginjo and Zaegar, through their mental link.

Yhwach: (Mental Link) Ginjo, Zaegar, do either of you have any insight into what just transpired?

Ginjo's response echoed back, tinged with uncertainty.