Völlstandig Unleashed: Yhwach's Vow The Final Battle

Timeskip - Location Night Raid's Base

Yhwach Pov

Najenda: Well, I can say the mission was a total success. Not only did we stop the execution, but we also defeated Budo and returned safely.

Leone: And things weren't easy with Esdeath there. We were lucky there weren't any Jaegers alive.

Susanoo: Speaking of which, how did you exactly escape? Did you defeat her?

Yhwach: No, I didn't defeat her. I managed to hold her off, giving the others a chance to escape.

Najenda: Well, after a similar day, I suggest to have dinner and get some sleep.

Susanoo: I'm going right away.

Akame: I'll give you a hand.

Leone: I think I'll take a nap already. Wake me up when it's time to eat.

And they left. But before I could leave too...

Mine: Hey, Tatsumi?

Tatsumi: Y-Yeah!?

They were both blushing.

Mine: Uhm...about what we said before...you...still didn't give me a proper answer...

Tatsumi: Well...I don't know what to say...I mean, I do care of you, but this is...would you agree if I give you an answer after this war ends?

Mine: S-Sure! I mean...if you really want to make me wait so much, then fine.

Yhwach: What nonsense are you babbling on about?

Their expressions froze, and they turned their heads slowly as they realized I was present.

Their face became redder than before and smoke was coming out of their ears.

Mine: Y...YOU IDIOT!!

She ran away high speed leaving a speechless Tatsumi.

Yhwach: Alright, what nonsense is transpiring here?

Tatsumi: N-No no no, nothing important. It's just that...well, during the journey to go back to the base, Mine...confessed her love to me.

Yhwach: .... are you serious?

Tatsumi: Yeah...and I thought maybe you could give me some advice...

Yhwach: ...Me?

I truly didn't know how to react.

To ask me for love advices...

Yhwach: ...I'm afraid I can't help you.

Tatsumi: You're the only one I could ask! Susanoo isn't the guy who thinks about love!

Yhwach: Love is a complicated aspect, and I'm not particularly well-versed in such matters. Every individual and relationship is distinct. Follow your instincts, and be sincere about your emotions.

Tatsumi: It's just... everything's so confusing.

Yhwach: Confusion is a natural part of it. Take your time and make decisions that resonate with you. Remember, communication is essential in any relationship.

Tatsumi: I appreciate the advice, Yhwach. I'll try to figure things out.

Timeskip

The next day, Najenda alerted us about a peculiar series of consecutive executions and dispatched us to investigate.

Tatsumi, Akame, and I awaited the twilight since, following our escape, we were all marked on wanted posters, including me. Concealing our identities with hoods, we arrived at the main plaza, witnessing various individuals being tortured, injured, and crucified.