Echoes of a Fallen Morning Star: Yhwach's Grand Declaration

Outside of the room, Ophis was sitting next to the door with her knees up to her chest as she was eating some sweets She hadn't changed her appearance as she remained in her adult form because of what he had said to her about him not taking children seriously, so she decided to change to see if he would take her seriously then.

The only reason why she would do such a thing for him was that he was the only possible candidate to be able to bring her back home. A contract has been formed between the two as the goal of peace must be first attained before she can return.

Cao Cao: Ophis? What are you doing here? You heard what he said as he wanted to be left alone.

Cao Cao said.

She raised her head to look at him, but when she did, her dead fish-like eyes felt empty as that empty smile appeared again. 

Ophis: I have a contract with him, so I have to keep him alive to bring this world peace that he desires so much. Nothing in this world will stop me from returning home, Cao Cao... Even if it means giving him my power. I know how much you respect him as you carry out his wishes to the fullest, but who knows... There might be a time when you become the future Emperor's Vanguard, Cao Cao...

He wasn't sure even if he heard that right. 

Cao Cao: W-What are you talking about?

Ophis: Lord Yhwach shows a lot of respect towards you as you are extremely talented and knowledgeable in fighting, strategizing, and wielding a weapon. With all these women around him fighting each other to see who will become the Empress, who do you think would become his right-hand man? Cao Cao, you possibly might have a big role here in the future as you might even become his General in the Emperor's army to fight against the Devil's and Old Satan Faction.

She slowly began to explain to him.

Cao Cao: Then...

Ophis continued smiling. 

Ophis: Yes, what he plans to do with these two Satans will change the world forever as many will join Yhwach's cause and fight for him when he shows the world his true self and the world that lies beneath this one. Be prepared... Because the future holds a lot of potential and many other problems that will rise and become a challenge to him and you.

Scene Break

Rias arrived at the city of Kyoto where Yhwach's new base of operations is stationed. The Devils she had brought with her were Sirzechs's most loyal soldiers, she marched straight to the shrine where Yhwach was most likely to be in with the other faction leaders. Her deep hatred for the man who took her brother away from her blinded her, so she wanted to rip his heart into her hands as he did to her brother. The trap didn't work out well with a powerful figure in the group seized their surprise attack, so now, they have to just go and attack them head-on.

Rias saw the shrine at the top of the hill, but before she could proceed to walk towards the shrine, Sairaorg appeared in front of her with his eyes looking down at her with a disappointed expression. 

Sairaorg: Where do you think you're going, Rias? If you plan to fight Yhwach alone, then you must be more stupid than I thought to think that a calm and rational person like yourself can kill a man such as him.

She clenched her fists at his words. 

Rias: Sairaorg, if you are here to tell me that trying to kill him will only lead me to my death, then you hold your tongue and better step aside because I don't want to hear it from you. That bastard deserves to suffer a fate far worse than death.

Rias detested so much that her eyes were glowing red from her crimson power.

Sairaorg: Rias... Listen to yourself... You are losing yourself to rage and hate. Don't let your hatred take over as I too feel the same way that you do, but I am holding that rage back. If you keep this attitude and act up for a little while longer, then the rage will consume you whole.