P135♡

I was walking to my room and bumped into Sunghoon who looked at me.

"Why?"I asked as he looked down.

"I just wanted to be by your side."He said.

"Uhm...okay I understand."I said.

"Don't worry,it will be over soon as long as you focus on your studies."He said.

"Yeah I'm glad your also coming with me,I'm just sad that I don't even have time to say goodbye to Hyunjin,Chaeyoung and...uhm...I wanted to say YooA but I believe she will be happy that I changed schools."I said.

"Well don't worry tomorrow we will first go to our school,we need to get our things from the school and we will continue the journey."He said.

"Ohh that way I can see them for the last time,Well...that's better."I said with a sad smile.

"Cheer up,Mrs Lee doesn't hate you,remember this."He said hesitating to touch my shoulder but then did.

Sunghoon gave me a cheerful smile which made me feel better about the situation.

Thinking about the kiss Heeseung gave me and his words made me want to look for him.

"Did you see Heeseung?"I questioned.

"Well...Heeseung just went to his room."Said Sunghoon.

I didn't hesitate but ran straight to Heeseung's room.

I knocked.

When he opened the door I looked at up at him.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow."I said.

"I know."He just seemed a bit down.

"Everything was okay,why is Mrs Lee so mean?Also do you really want to take over after her?Can't you just let her pick someone else?"I questioned.

"No."He didn't hesitate to say this.

"Wow,so her business is all that means to you?"I was surprised stepping back.

"Y/N you can hate me for that but I really need to be the one to do what's best here,I have my own reasons and nothing matters now."He said.

"Okay bye."I said walking away.

I felt hurt.

When I got to my room I began to pack my things,I looked at the bracelet I was given by Heeseung and the one I was given by Hyunjin.

I put them in a little box and then put them in my bag.

I felt so nervous about tomorrow,I wondered how I will be making new friends and since it's a boarding if I'll be sharing a room with anyone.

All that kept me in a lots of thought.

I just sat down and that's when I saw Sunoo,Jungwon,Ni-ki and Jay enter my room.

"Wow your so lucky your living,I wish I was you."Said Jungwon.

"Why don't you come with us?"I asked.

"Well,I can't because Heeseung asked me to stay which is kind of weird."He said.

Sunoo looked at Jungwon with a bombastic side eye.