P38♡

"Wow Y/N this party seems nice,especially in this huge kind of house."Said YooA while smiling.

"Yeah that's why I guess their popular."I said.

"Well then since your Heeseung's girl then it means you get to visit this house,so nice."She said with a smile.

"Anyways you didn't finish telling me the name of your boyfriend."I said when I heard DJ Jay increasing the volume.

"What?"She asked.

"Ohh word forget it,I'll ask later now I have something important to tell Jungwon."I said as she just looked at me confused.

I saw Junwon who was already out going to make sure everyone get something to eat.

I tried to run and was close to touch Jungwon by the shoulder when Hyunjin blocked my way.

"What now?"I thought while annoyed but saw it was Hyunjin and I faced down.

"Why are you ignoring me?..did I do something wrong?"He asked.

"No it's not that,actually the drink..."I couldn't finish my words.

"Here you are Y/N,how do you keep running away from me like that?"Asked Heeseung who glared at Hyunjin.

"What is this tall boy up to?"I questioned myself while looking at them both.

"I know she's your girl Heeseung but she's also my friend and I need to talk to her."Said Hyunjin with a serious expression waiting for his answer.

"What if I say no,I need her by my side since it's my birthday."Said Heeseung.

"Let her decide who she wants to talk to."Hyunjin glared at Heeseung.

"Whatever,Y/N make your choice."He said and thank goodness everyone was minding their own business for once.

"I....uhm..."I kept making eye contact with Heeseung and felt like he was telling me to choose him.

"I have decided."With no words I put my hand inside Hyunjin's hand and walked away from Heeseung.

I looked back to see Heeseung's reaction but he didn't care and so me and Hyunjin walked upstairs were it was quiet.

"Uhm..?"I quickly let go of his hand.

"I thought you were going to choose your boyfriend since you like him."He said.

"Please don't even mention that,actually I wasn't avoiding you just that I didn't have time to talk to you with all this party thing."I said in an awkward way while smiling.

"Hmm..ohh really okay."He said with his apathetic expression.

Then I recalled something when I saw the drinks being served already.

"Ohh my word."My mouth was wide open.

"What's wrong?"Asked Hyunjin as he also looked downstairs.

"Hyunjin I'll advice you to not drink any juice tonight."I said.

"I don't like juice,especially from parties just never trusted my schoolmates."He said as I walked back.

"Wait a minute...do you also know about this?"I asked him.

"Know what?"He asked.

"Ohh word...forget it.."I said as I saw the Enhypen boys already taking a glass of juice.

I walked downstairs instead of running to avoid any accidents of falling this night.

"Ohh Y/N your here,let me show you something."Said Sunoo.

This couldn't get any worse.

I walked with Sunoo while everyone were drinking.

"Which one was spiked and not."I was so confused while following Sunoo who seemed excited.

"I want to show you Jungwon's first crush."He said as I focused on him.

"Whose that?"I asked when I saw him pointing at YooA.

"Ohh yeah that should be her."I said while slapping my face.

"Well to find out it was her I saw Jungwon looking at her Instagram pictures lately in his phone and now he can't take his eyes off her."He said with a smile.

"Sunoo.."I looked at him very serious.

"What?"He asked.

"Whose your crush?"I asked him.

He burst out into laughter.

"Well my crush is this girl whose an idol from a famous kpop group,I'll die for her."He said with his expectations.

"Ohh dear,I should have never asked,either way I should tell you something."I said.

"What?"He asked.

"Well between the pineapple and orange juice one of them have been spiked."I said.

"What!"He couldn't believe it and everyone was already drinking.

Most chose the orange juice.

"Well it's better to call off the party since it's not gonna turn well when no one wants to go home."Said Sunoo as he left me.

"Ohh now I feel free,Sunoo will handle everything."I said as I smiled.

I saw Hyunjin walking out from the exit door.

"He must be tired."I thought to myself as I saw Sunghoon taking a sip from the pineapple juice.

I quickly ran to him and took the glass from his hand.

"Why do that?"He asked.

"It's been spiked."I said.

"Ohh."He looked at everyone while Sunoo seemed to be kicking everyone out while they were confused.

"This is so early I just got here."Said this other girl.

"Sorry but we have rules in the house."Said Sunoo as everyone looked disappointed and were leaving the party.

Some couldn't stop taking pictures.

The two boys I saw spiking the drinks seemed disappointed too.

"They spiked the juice."I told Sunghoon pointing at the boys.

"I'll deal with them at school."He said making me surprised as he walked upstairs.

"What did he mean when he said he will deal with them?"I just couldn't stop smiling from imagining Sunghoon giving them a stare and they run off just like that.

That's only my imagination.

Everyone finally left as the maids got to work from cleaning.

From all the Enhypen boys where was Heeseung?♡