P77♡

I got to the kitchen in which my mom had left some food knowing I'll want to eat.

"She knows me very well."I smiled as I took a bite.

They were so good that I remembered how of a good cook she is.

Mostly I'll eat my dad's food because she works a lot without rest more than my dad.

Kevin came downstairs too.

"I'm so hungry."He said.

"Ohh word stop telling me and eat."I rolled my eyes.

"Ahh you will never change,seems you weren't on paradise."He said.

"Anyways how's school and I heard mom say you brought a girl home?"I asked.

"Well I've been getting the highest marks at school and teachers have been telling me I'll have a brighter future thanks to my new friend."He said with a smile as he began eating.

"Aww she really seems like a good friend,I nearly thought she was your girlfriend for a sec."I said.

"Well I do like her though,I'll definitely marry her when I'm older."He said as I nearly chocked on my food.

"What do you know about like and marriage young boy?"I asked.

"I'm kidding,if I say such things you wouldn't hesitate but tell mom about it."He said as he poured some of the food in a bowl and walked away.

"This little brat."I said looking at him walk away.

I was tired and really wanted to go and sleep.

When I got to my room I got inside the blanket and went into a deep sleep.

In the morning...

I woke up and saw I was really home.

"Ohh word,it doesn't feel the same."I said to myself as I went to take bath.

I looked for an outfit.

Outfit for today♡

"Well today I think I should go out for some walk."I thought to myself as I walked out.

Downstairs my mom left some food as my dad and Kevin were busy eating.

"Good morning."I said as I took a seat to eat.