P39♡

The boys seem to be very tired but DJ Jay looked disappointed that he wanted to play more and the party ending couldn't stop him while he played some slow music for Sunoo.

"Seriously."Said Ni-ki staring at Jay.

"Well I love this kind of music,so sad and I wonder who you would be choosing for prom when it finally gets near."Said Sunoo who asked this young looking maid for a dance.

"Ohh word,your already thinking about that?"Asked Jake.

I saw Ni-ki holding the glass of pineapple juice.

"Wait don't drink that."I stood infront of him.

"I know it's been spiked and to be honest it's not the first time this happened,last time in Jake's birthday my drink was spiked so I don't even think it is that bad."He said.

"Wait it's not the first time they made a party at this house?"I asked.

"No I just didn't like the idea of my birthday party happening here."Said Jake.

"Anyways where is Heeseung?"I asked.

"I only saw him upstairs,maybe he went to his room."Said Ni-ki.

"Ohh well,I guess I'll go to my room now,I feel exhausted."I said.

"Okay goodnight."Said Jake.

I walked upstairs and instead of going straight to my room I took the left side.

I then took other stairs in which it was the first time I used those stairs.

"Wow It looks so nice here,I often saw Heeseung coming out this way,does this lead to his room?"I questioned myself.

I saw a room a distance and walked straight to it.

"I guess this is his room,I just want to talk to him."I felt nervous but knocked twice on the door.

No one answered.

"Heeseung,I just need to talk to you for a bit."I said knocking again.

I put my head against the door to hear if he was really in the room and ignoring me.

"I'll take off the bracelet if you..."I didn't even finish my words when he opened the door and pulled me into his room.

"I didn't even finish my words when he opened the door and pulled me into his room

All I could feel was him warm hug.

I was so surprised and confused while blushing.

"Heeseung...?"

He let me go as he sat down on the floor.

"Did you drink the spiked juice?"I asked looking at the two empty glass.

"No I only drank juice tonight."He said as he was barefooted.

"What happened?...it's your birthday and you should be happy."I said while smiling to convince him.

"I'm not upset."He said in a calm way.

"You don't look happy to me,maybe I should leave before you get all angry on me."I said while trying to walk out.

"Don't leave,I don't want to be alone so stay with me."He said.

"What's wrong with you,you hate me remember...I guess you dranked the spiked juice so let me get you something to get you back in reality okay."I said trying to leave again.

"No I'm not feeling good,just stay close to me."He said.

"What did they put in the juice?"I asked myself.

I didn't feel it was right to seat next to him in this kind of condition.

He grabbed me by my hand instead and pulled me down to seat next to him.

After a minute of silence and awkwardness...

"My father didn't even wish me on my birthday."He said while smiling.

"What kind of smile is this?either way why is he telling me all this?"I asked myself while staring at him.

"I wish he could have called me once but he didn't,when I called I could hear he was busy talking to his so called wife while he told me he was busy,guess he forgot my birthday."He said.

"I'm sorry to hear that."That's all I could say.

"Everyone pretend as if they like being around me but I see they don't,all I see is enviousness and by looking at you..."He looked me in the eyes with his face so close.

"Hmm?"I felt like I couldn't breathe with that look.

"Your weird to me,I can't understand you at all."He said.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"Did you live with us because you knew my grandmother had sons or was it because you love all this wealth maybe was it because you only wanted to go to school?"He really seemed to have a lot of questions about me.

"Hmm..."I stood up.

"So that's why you hate me,you think I even knew Mrs Lee was living this kind of life?"I asked him.

"Y/N I'm absolutely in my right mind,I know the drinks were spiked and asking you this I only wanted you to really tell me what you want because I'll give you anything you want."He said.

"I knew you weren't,if you were you would have been that person I met who broke the expensive glass since you know how to waste."I said with anger.

He stood up and smirked.

"Do you really think I don't know what your trying to do?"He asked.

"I don't know what you mean but I'm leaving."I said.

"What are you waiting for?"He asked.

"Your so....argh...anyways I even thought you were...someone who needs comfort for a minute there,I wonder why you told me about your problem with your father."I said while looking at the door.

I opened the door and closed without looking back.

"What was that for?"I asked myself.