P130♡

Me,Chaeyoung and Sunoo were seated in the same room.

It seems each room only four people can play games together and compete.

I wondered if the other boys were even in the same room or maybe one on one.

"To be honest I only came here to eat chocolate,Japanese chocolates are the best."Said Sunoo.

Chaeyoung was even nervous to speak showing well that she was not comfortable with Sunoo.

"Chaeyoung...thinking about it it's funny because when your with me your talkative and comfortable but when we with someone new your so quiet."I said with a smile.

"I guess so."Said Chaeyoung playing with her fingers.

"Ahh do I look like a scary person?I thought I looked cute and sweet at the same time."Said Sunoo pouting.

"Ahh not really,I'm just not used to you."Said Chaeyoung.

"Okay guys I'll leave you two,I need to go to the bathroom."I said which was a lie.

"Ahh okay."Said Chaeyoung and by the look on her face I could tell she was nervous from even looking at Sunoo.

I just left anyways to peek at which room Heeseung was.

I peeked in a room and noticed Jay was infront of me holiday two cups of drinks.

"Why are you at our room?Want to join us?He asked.

"Ohh us meaning?"I peeked again and saw he was in the room with Sunghoon.

"Ohh no,I was actually looking for the bathroom."I said.

"You just passed it."He said as I noticed.

"Well I got lost,Thanks for your help."I said smiling.

He got in.

Instead of going back I passed his game room door fast to go check the other rooms.

I then walked while peeking in the other rooms.

Before I could peek into this other room I just heard by Ni-ki and Jake talking and they were being loud.

"Ahh I'm going to beat you at this level you'll see!"Said Ni-ki.

"Hehehe you lost to me three times,let's try again."Said Jake laughing.

I walked passed.

Something came to my mind.

"If all this boys are together and we are with Sunoo then who is with Heeseung?"I questioned myself but then began to run.

Also something disturbing came to my mind.

"Ahh eww no way he will try to take advantage of my...boy?man?...ahh I'll come up with a word later."I just began to run and opened the door without even peeking.

I found them turned and looking at me confused while playing some game together.

I felt so embarrassed.

"Y/N what are you doing here?"Asked Heeseung.

"Well I...I lost my way to the bathroom."I said.

A house of Seven Boys On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara