P50♡

School was over when Heeseung this time didn't seem to want to ask me to go with him.

"What did you want to say?"Asked Hyunjin.

"Can I have your phone numbers?"I asked with confidence that he seemed surprised.

"No."He said while taking his bag and walked out immediately with his face red.

"What the....I got rejected like that?"My mouth was wide opened while watching him walk out.

Heeseung seemed to be watching us as he also walked out.

"As expected,I knew he wouldn't like me to be in his car after what happened."I thought feeling guilty and walked out.

I saw Sunghoon walking and I immediately ran after him.

I grabbed his arm as he turned to look at me with a confused expression.

"Actually I need a favor,I know you also travel by your car so can you take me along with you,I mean I won't trouble you just maybe for this week please."I said very fast as he kept looking confused.

"An argument I see."He said.

"Uhm...I guess so."I said.

"I have plans first."He said.

"Well I don't mind,like I said I won't trouble you."I said with a smile.

"Hmm."He sigh as I followed him talking a bit too much.

We then got to his car and when I saw Heeseung walking to his car and then there is IU after him.

"Are you coming in?"Asked Sunghoon who was already in the car.

"Uhm...yeah.."I said looking at IU trying to impress Heeseung but Heeseung was not focused on her.

I saw him looking my direction when I immediately entered the car.

Sunghoon began driving out of the school.

I didn't expect his plans to be going to play some golf.

I was by his side while he played.

"Ohh my word,this is so boring."I was standing by his side while he plays.

I yawned when he saw me.

"Am I that boring?"He asked with a straight face.

"Uhm...no keep going,handsome guys are not boring at all."I said giving myself a happy smile.

"Well I'll stop here."He said as I felt relieved and we both walked out.

"Are we going home now."I asked.

"No."He said.

"Now what?"I asked myself.

I was not expecting him to take us to this Italian fancy restaurant.

"Seriously."I looked at the menu.

"Choose anything you want."He said as I couldn't believe the prices.

"Well I have no idea what this food are."I said.

"Hmm."He sigh.