P52♡

He hit my head lightly.

"Ouch...What for?"I touched my head while confused.

"I'm doing all this because I have to make sure your not in some kind of trouble like getting bullied."He said.

"Ohh what a relief,I guess I was wrong."I put my hand on my my chest.

"Anyways I'll stop talking to you now before everyone thinks you cursed a love spell on me by always being by your side."He said as he walked inside.

I just laughed to myself while I entered the class.

I then saw that one boy who refused to give me his numbers.

When he saw me his face turned red and he pretended to be writing.

"What's with the ignorance now,not again."I said making a grumpy face and took a seat.

He looked to the other side to avoid any eye contact.

I just kept quiet about it and also pretended to be reading a book.

The teacher finally walked in.

We did some reading when the teacher took both periods to finish the book.

At break I was about to say something to Hyunjin but he got up quickly and got out of class.

"That's weird."I thought as I got up to YooA.

"Ohh your eating with me today?"She asked.

"Well I need you to tell me what's going on between you and Jungwon."I said as she kept quiet.

"Haa...well we can talk about that in the Cafeteria. "She said looking at Jungwon who seemed to be acting shy.

I looked at Heeseung as I immediately took YooA's hand and ran out.

"What are we running for?"Asked YooA.

"Well I'm avoiding Heeseung,he wants me to be by his side all the time and well I just can't abandon you for him."I said.

"Ohh very well then,let's go but running away won't keep you hidden for that long."She said as we took the line to get food.

We went to seat down and began eating.

"So tell."I said.

"Before I tell you how did you know that something is going on between me and Jungwon?"Asked YooA.

"Uhm...since me and Heeseung are...you know...I got a time to talk to Jungwon and the other boys If you understand."I felt so bad for lying like that when I should just be honest with her.

"Okay I understand."She said.

"Yeah so tell me."I said.

"Well...I was surprised the fact he kept asking me to help him solve some maths questions and I felt so lucky since he's one of  Heeseung's brother of course,but then I could see by his clumsiness and they way he smiles whenever he talks to me that maybe he likes me."She said.

"Ohh...continue."I said.

"So I told him that he likes me while joking around and the next thing he confessed so I didn't know what to do but told him I have a boyfriend."She said making an upset expression.

"Ahhh...so did you also like him?"I asked.

She hit my shoulder.

"Foolish girl I have a boyfriend and well I can't like another guy even though it's Jungwon out of people."She said.

"Your so mean,why hit me..."I said in a cute way while brushing my shoulder.

"Poor thing might be hurt...I guess he's never experienced this before."She said.

"Well he seemed to be okay."I said.

"Really?"She asked.

"I don't know but I just think that way."I said.

"Hmm."She smiled.

"But are you ready for next week Monday,I mean the maths...?"I asked.

"Well don't even mention it,I hate that subject even though I'm good at it and I just hope learners from the other school aren't that smarter."She said.

I laughed.

I noticed Heeseung and Hyunjin never came into the cafeteria.

"Where are those two?"I questioned myself.

It was break over when we went to class.

The first after break lesson we wrote a simple test and after it was maths.

The maths teacher walked in.

We solved some questions and after that the teacher asked for those who were on the maths competition to stay after school.

I thought of an idea when I looked at Hyunjin.

I took out a paper and pen as I began writing my phone numbers down.

When the school out bell rang I put the paper right on his side of the desk as I smiled and didn't wait for his answer.

I saw Heeseung staring at me.

"Did he notice me giving Hyunjin that paper?"I gulped as I immediately ran out of class.

I saw Jungwon as I stopped him.

"Did you see Sunghoon?"I asked.

"Well Sunghoon wasn't actually feeling well today so he left at break time."Said Jungwon.

"Ohh he became sick like Ni-ki,what happened that they became like this?"I felt worried about them.

"Don't worry Sunghoon only had a headache and I guess it will be over and for Ni-ki I wonder what's wrong with him."He said.

"Ohh no one knows?"I asked.

"I think it's a cold."Said Jungwon.

"But do I have to wait for Heeseung to take me home?"I questioned myself.

"Jungwon are you going home?"I asked.

"Well...I actually have somewhere to go and if you need a ride I'll say Sunoo will give you one."He said.

"Ohh...I guess I'll go with Sunoo but where is he?"I asked.

"There he is."Pointed Jungwon as Sunoo was busy smiling while talking to this three girls who seemed more like gossip Queens.

"Wow it seem like this girls are trying to get his attention but also bugging him."I thought when I looked at them.♡