P94♡

"I'm sorry sir but I'm okay."I said.

"Stop being scared,I'm not going to bite you."He said as he took two steps forwards.

"I don't need my money,you can keep it."I said as I was about to walk he stood infront of me to stop me.

I looked at him confused and annoyed.

"I'm really giving you this money with some extra because I can see you really want money so badly right now."He said.

"Your creeping me out sir."I said.

"Okay...okay...let me tell you something instead."He said as I felt uninterested.

"Can you please leave me alone."I said as I felt annoyed and kinda a bit scared.

"Don't be scared dear,I have a lot of money and see how pretty you are...I can take care of you very well."He said as he was about to touch me.

I slapped him.

"Sir leave me or else I'll call for help."I said pointing at him as he just smiled.

"Calm down...I really mean it when I say I'll take care of you."He said.

I just didn't want to wait for anything bad to happen so I decided to run.

He seemed to not expect me to run and I never expected him to walk while following me.

And for that moment I bumped into someone and when I saw it was Heeseung I immediately hugged him out of fear.

"Y/N?...what's wrong?"He asked as he seemed confused.

I looked at him with some tears in my eyes.

I looked at the back as I saw the man kept walking to the side of some people.

"Who is making you cry like this?"He asked as he saw I was looking at the man.

"What did he do to you?"He asked.

"He was trying to give me money and was telling me some weird things."I said as he let me go.

"Heeseung where are you going?"I asked as I didn't expect Heeseung to chase after that man.

The man was trying to run but accidentally he bumped himself onto some chairs at the clown show and fell.

Heeseung was able to catch him.

People were surprised to what was actually going on when Heeseung was beating up the man.

"I should stop him,if someone takes a video and publish it Mrs Lee might see this."I said and as expected everyone seemed to be taking a video instead of helping.

I ran to Heeseung to stop him.

"Violence isn't the right thing to do Heeseung."I said as he let go of the man.

The man got up with a bleeding nose.

"Haa....I tried to help you with money and you repay me with this."Said the man acting like the victim.

Heeseung was angry and punched him again that the man fell unconscious.

I felt afraid the fact that people did take a video.

"Take away your phones!"I shouted as some girls just laughed and ran away.

"Heeseung,let's just go home."I said as I felt regret that I shouldn't have come here in the first place.

When I was inside Heeseung's car I feared the fact that I could have made Heeseung hit two guys while with me.

I kept looking down and when I looked at him he didn't say a single word and looked so mad.

"I'm sorry."I said.

"It seems you aren't safe without me are you?"He asked in anger.

"This has never happened before,it's not like it's the first time I have walked alone."I said.

"Are you saying all this happen because I'm by your side?"He asked.

"No...not at all...that's not what I'm trying to say."I said.

"He could have done something bad to you."He said still with so much anger.

"You shouldn't have hit him,someone surely took a video of you."I said.

"I'll take care of that,it has nothing to do with you."He said as I felt speechless.

"I hope there weren't any videos seriously taken."I thought to myself as we got home.

We both walked inside the house.

Kevin was home with my dad.

I just had to pretend like nothing happened.

I smiled as they looked at both of us.

"Ohh your here the both of you?"Asked my Dad.

"Yes,I'm afraid I have to leave right now."Said Heeseung.

"Your leaving right now?"I asked as I expected him to leave tomorrow.

But why did it bother me to see him leave.

Mostly the fact that he didn't seem happy at all.

"Ohh did something urgent come up?"Asked my father.

"Actually I just got a call from home and my grandmother is not feeling well so..."He didn't seem to want to say much.

"Ohh your right,you should go back and check up on her...also inform me on how she's doing."Said my Dad.

"I will surely do."He said as he smiled at my dad.

"We will miss you Heeseung,make sure to visit!"Shouted Kevin.

When Heeseung turned to look at me I could feel my heart beat as he didn't seem to want to say anything to me.

But instead he walked out.

"Is he upset with me?"I questioned myself as I felt bothered about it.

But I wondered what I did wrong.♡