P117♡

When we were getting home I fell asleep in the car.

That's when I decided to wake up and found myself in some room I didn't know.

"Whose room is this for?"I questioned myself as the room was really cute.

I got off the bed.

It was kind of small but I liked it in here till...

I saw Sunoo.

He didn't seem to see me while he was seating next to the door

"Why does he seem so lost?"I questioned myself when I made noise by accidentally kicking the little robot.

Sunoo immediately looked at me and smiled.

"I was wondering when you will wake up because I'm so sleepy."He said as I looked at the bed.

"Ahh...I'm sorry,I don't know how I got here."I said.

"Well...Heeseung was suppose to carry you all the way to your room but...Mrs Lee called him so he had to choose the downstairs rooms and chose mine because I was busy exercising."He said as he smiled.

"Your adorable,anyways you looked kind of sad for a moment there,can I ask why?"I asked.

"Uhm...I was just thinking of something but you don't need to worry because I will solve it."He said.

"Ahh...if it's something bothering you can talk to me."I said.

"No need to worry and also Sunghoon seemed to be looking for you today and it seemed weird because he never did something like look for someone."He said.

"Ahh...I'll go to him."I said.

"It's already 01:30."He said.

"Ahh...I guess tomorrow."I said as I kept looking at his room.