P47♡

For a minute there I nearly chocked on the popcorn as I could feel my heart beat fast and noticed Heeseung's face turning red as he looked away.

"Well let's focus on the movie."He said as I had to agree with him.

I touched my blushing cheeks and tried to stop thinking of anything else.

I then focused on the movie.

"Wow I love the songs in here,makes me feel like I wish I could be that character."I said with a smile.

"You can be,just need some outfits."He said.

"I was just joking,I'm good."I said as I watched.

Heeseung didn't even touch the popcorns.

He was just so relaxed that I stared at his relaxed face.

"Damn he looks both cute and handsome at the same time,It's really hard for girls to not fall for him."I thought as he noticed and looked.

I looked at the movie.

"Wow I like...uhm not there is nothing to like."I said when I saw Bella going for her father.

It was so weird but seeing a smile on Heeseung's face made me feel like I achieved something.

"Am I dreaming or did he really just smile?"I asked myself and ignored it again.

Just then the movie got tense as I saw the beast.

"Wow this beast's character surely reminds me of someone."I said.

"And who is that suppose to be?"He could already see I was referring to him.

"Well...it's obvious isn't it but your good looking at least."I said without realizing it.

"Good looking...I see."He said which made me feel like I shouldn't have said that to make him believe I did like him in some way.

"Don't misunderstand,it's not like I like you in some kind of way."I said feeling a bit bad saying that I don't know why.

"I know but I like you."He said as he looked at me.

"I'll just ignore that,you and your ways of joking around."I said feeling a bit hot.

I then focused on the movie.

It got intese again while I couldn't stop watching.

"Wow they look good together,I will wear that dress for any kind of party it's so pretty."I said.

"I'll get one more beautiful than that."He said.

"Ahh as if."I said while watching.

We watched the whole movie as it was so good.

Surely going to the cinema with Heeseung was nice than I imagined.

"Okay it's finished,let's go now."He said as we got up.

We walked out of the cinema as I was heading to the car.

"Y/N?"He stopped me as I turned to look at him.

Outside was getting dark.

"Hmm?"I looked at him in a surprised way.

He walked over to me.

"I...actually this time I won't open the door for you."He said as he went to enter the car.

"Ahh...how arrogant of him,how can he stop me to tell me that."I felt like kicking him but just went to open the door myself.

He began driving the car.

There was only silence as he didn't even dare to look at me.

It began raining.

I felt a bit sleepy and just closed my eyes anyways.

I didn't even see when we arrived at the mansion.

When I opened my eyes I was in my bed.

"Wait a minute...what the?"I couldn't believe myself and who brought me to my bed.

I decided to take a shower and dress into my pyjamas.

I checked the time and it was at night already.

I walked out of my room trying to check if everyone is asleep or not.

It seems everyone were really asleep.

"Guess I wasted all that nice sleep,I'll get to studying I guess."I was about to walk back to my room when a someone grabbed me by my hand.

I didn't look.

"Heeseung..."I said while turning around and it wasn't Heeseung.

I just looked at Jungwon who looked like he wanted something.

"Uhm...what are you doing here?..I thought you were asleep."I looked at him as he let go of my hand.

"Well I wanted you to give this to your friend."He said handing out a wrapped up small box.

"What is this?"I asked.

"Well I heard she likes what I got for her so just tell her it's someone who is a fan to her."He said as he was about to walk away with a big smile.

"Jungwon..."I felt like telling him she has a boyfriend.

He turned to look at me.

"Hmm?"He stood.

"Uhm...actually forget it,I'll surely give it to her."I said as I entered my room and closed the door.

I felt bad for not telling him.

"I will have to tell him sooner but well let me give it a try."I said as I put the box on my small table and took out the book Hyunjin gave to me.

I began reading.

"Lia was afraid to express her feelings to Devon because she knew their backgrounds were different."I rad loudly as I thought to myself.

"Well why would he care that she's a student in need,I guess he's too popular that he will only accept girls with higher backgrounds."I talked to myself as I found the story interesting.

I felt sleepy so I thought to continue another day.

__________♡__________

Thank you for reading my story

Don't forget to like and comment

> _ <