P69♡

We entered the car.

Ni-ki was fast asleep as Sunghoon began driving the car.

"I always thought all of you were more like Heeseung...I mean like try to win Mrs Lee's heart by always doing everything she tells you."I said.

"It doesn't matter what we do...I don't need to pretend in order to get something."He said.

"Wow I wish Heeseung could understand that."I said.

"Do you find him to be acting up in order to own fifty percent of Mrs Lee's property?"Asked Sunghoon with a smile.

"Well...I have no idea if it's because he's been through a lot but I'm just curious about what made him to turn out to be so cold."I said pouting.

"I don't mind telling you..."He said as I looked at him.

"Tell me."I smiled.

"Well Heeseung was a happy boy according to what Mrs Lee told me,He used to live with his mother but then his father was found to be cheating."Said Sunghoon.

"Ohh really?"I seemed surprised.

"Yeah..and well Heeseung's mother seemed to be sick and we don't know what caused her death but till today Heeseung is blaming his father for all that."Said Sunghoon.

"Wow he must have felt so hurt....I would have been sad if my mom and dad were to separate."I said.

"Well good thing you have both your parents."He said.

I looked at him as I kept quiet.

There was silence till we arrived home.

Sunghoon took the sleepy Ni-ki inside without being noticed while I just walked straight into the mansion.

I wasn't expecting to bump into Heeseung at the stairs.

I just looked at him without knowing what to say.

I was even about to pass.

"Y/N wait.."He said as I turned to look at him.

"What?"I asked.

"I've been calling you and you never answered your phone."He said.

"Uhm..yeah I put my phone to silence."I said.

"Mrs Lee was asking if you are really planning to go home for the holidays."He said.

"Yes...I was about to even call my dad."I said.

"Okay...I'll see you then."He talked too calm and sweet that it felt so awkward.

I just bit my lips nervously and walked straight to my room.

I closed the door.

"What's wrong with me?....and what's wrong with him?"I questioned myself when I decided to go and call my dad.

📞....

Was waiting for him to answer the call.

When he picked up me and my dad talked about my visit back home and at that moment I also talked to my mom.