P105♡

Heeseung was driving as I looked out the window.

We got to the place.

"But do they really open at this time?"I asked.

"They will open If it's owned by my grandma,so let's go."He said.

"It won't be cold right?"I asked.

"Kinda...but you will be fine."He said giving me his hand as I gave him a grumpy look.

"If you feel cold I'll warm you up with some hot chocolate drink."He said as I smiled and reached for his hand.

We both walked out as I didn't expect holding hands but it kind of felt great.

We entered.

"I hope the person who works here doesn't feel pressure because we want to have fun."I said.

"Why should we care,we only came to have fun and he's earning anyways."He said.

I stepped on his foot really hard as his reaction said it all that it really hurt.

"What the hell?!"He gave me an annoyed look.

"Now let's go skating,poor guy."I said as I walked in before him.

"This girl."He said behind me as he followed.

Inside it was cold as I just entered but I liked the way it looked.

"It looks beautiful."I said.

"Surely you won't like it when it's crowded so I prefer this timing."He said.

We both went to put on our ice skates.

I was about to put on myself.

"Let me do it."He said as I just let him do it for me.

"That's tight."I complained.

"Don't lie to me."He said as I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"He asked.

"Your funny this days,especially that this doesn't even seem like you."I said

"I've always been like this,just that you never notice me."He said with a smile.

"Whatever."I said with a smile.

"Now get up,and let's get skating."He said as he pulled me up.

We both walked into the ice rink.

It was scary at first but he seemed to be used to it while my legs felt wobbly.

"How are you good at this?"I asked.

He smiled as he skates right to me.

He then hold my hand before I could even fall and I was into his arms.

I felt shy.

"I was also bad as you,it was funny that I didn't even dare want to skate at that time."He said.

"What made you to be this good then?"I
Asked.

"Well...Sunghoon taught me,we were young at that time and I even..."He just looked at me.

"Go on..."I said.

"Ahh yeah....uhm...if I say it I'll sound more like a bad guy and..."He just kept looking at me.

"Don't worry,I've seen much worse in my life but I'll never think of you as someone bad because you seem different from the first time I met you."I said.

"Is it because of my hair."He smiled.

"Don't make me laugh...just stop joking and tell me already."I said pouting.

"I intentionally made him fall while skating and he also broke his leg...I was so scared at the time because I knew my jealousy towards him always impressing Mrs Lee consumed me...I wish I said sorry to him that day but he just never showed me any hate despite knowing."He said showing his feeling emotionally weak.

"Ohh noo...I never thought it was this bad,what do I do?"I questioned myself as I looked for an excuse.

I just hugged him this time and he hugged back.

"Don't let the past hunt you,if your feeling so guilty even today you have to apologize and get rid of that pain."I said as he gave me a smile.

"Hot chocolate?"He asked.

"Uhm yes."I said.

He left me seated alone as I thought to myself.

Just when he came back.

"Here."He handed me a cup.

I took the hot chocolate and drank it but I was too inpatient that it was hot.

"Ouch."I touched my lips as he looked at me with concern.

"Let me get some ice."He said.

"Uhh it's okay,it didn't hurt that much."I said.

"Maybe this will help."He said as I didn't expect what he will do.

He suddenly gave me a peck on my lips.

Since then I was puzzled and not knowing how to react.

"Are you okay?"He asked.

"Why did you do that?"I asked as I put my hands on my lips.

"Why are you hiding,don't you feel better now?"He asked.

"Your such a pervert,who gave you permission to kiss me?"I asked still covering my mouth.

"Well you kissed me all you want,but when I kiss you you get upset."He smirked.

"Ahh I don't feel safe with you now,let me go to the bathroom."I said.

I said as he laughed.

"Your going the wrong way,it's that other way."Said Heeseung as I turned around grumpy and walked straight to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I suddenly got a phone call.

"Who is it?"I asked myself and saw it was Sunghoon.

I picked up the phone.

📞....

Sunghoon:"Are you okay?"

Y/N:"Yeah I'm at the ice rink with Heeseung."

Sunghoon:"Ohh as long as your okay,I'll see you home then."

Before I could say anything he hanged up.

"Uhm I guess he's busy."I thought as I proceeded to the bathroom.♡