P42♡

The door opened with force and it didn't take time.

I just couldn't hold the way I felt and hugged him.

He seemed very astonished by my hug but didn't seem to mind.

"Where were you,I thought I'll be spending the night here!"I said with my uncontrollable tears wetting his jacket.

"Don't cry,I'm here now we need to go."He said as I realized I was so close to him.

He took his jacket and put around me when I couldn't stop looking at him.

I just followed him while we walked out.

The hall way was empty and quiet.

Seems everyone already left.

"How did you know I was in the bathroom and that too how did you find me?"I asked when we walked out and seems the security guard was waiting for us to walk out.

"Ohh is she okay,this bullies really need to be taught some lesson."Said the security guard.

"Make sure nothing like this happens again."Said Heeseung as the security guard kept quiet.

Outside was Hyunjin standing next to this pole.

I stopped as he walked to both of us.

"Why are you still here?"Asked Heeseung.

Hyunjin didn't answer Heeseung but looked at me instead.

"Where were you?"He asked.

"Uhm...I was locked inside the bathroom I guess."I said while trying to avoid any eye contact with him.

"Are you okay?"He asked.

"Yes she's okay,I'll take her home now Hyunjin and you don't need to act as if you care about her because I'm here to care for her."Said Heeseung glaring at Hyunjin.

"What for?"I questioned myself when I saw the two boys glaring at each other with rage.

"What happened while I was locked up?"I kept questioning myself again.

Heeseung took me by my hand and we both walked to this other black car.

He opened the door for me when I entered.

I couldn't explain what was going on and the emotions I was having.

Heeseung also entered the car.

"Want some ice cream?"He asked.

"Ice cream?...why is he acting this way?"I just couldn't understand this at all.

"Don't think I'm being nice to you,you must have been so frightened that I thought ice cream will make things better."He said.

"I don't want it."I said while looking away from him with an upset face.

"I just saved you and now your going to be upset to me?"He asked in a calm way.