P40♡

I immediately left and got to my room.

When I closed the door I sat down on my bed with a lot of thoughts.

"What's wrong with me?...why was a blushing like that?"I looked around.

I took my phone to watch some funny videos on YouTube.

After that I checked the time and saw it was already late when I changed into my pyjamas.

"I gotta sleep,it's been a long night."I said to myself as I looked at the bracelet on my arm.

"Should I take this off?"I questioned but then felt lazy and just went to sleep.

The sun was too bright the following day that I woke up.

"Ohh word what time is it."I checked the time and thank goodness it wasn't late.

I quickly went to take a shower.

Outfit for today...

"This can work."I didn't pick an outfit last night so this is all I could wear.

I walked out in a hurry to bump and hit my head against someone's chest.

"Ouch."I looked a bit grumpy as I checked who it was.

"Why are you in such a hurry?"Asked Heeseung who had both of his hands inside his pocket.

"Such a bad day."I said as I ignored him and walked to the side and walked downstairs with Ni-ki.

"Well then today it seems we all woke up a bit not on time."Said Sunoo taking out a sandwich.

"I'll just eat this and go."Said Ni-ki as I also joined in.

Heeseung walked downstairs while talking to Sunghoon.

I just took the sandwich and walked out of the mansion.

I ate while walking to the limo.

"Wow why are you in such a hurry?"Asked Jungwon who was standing next to this flowers.

"Well I just didn't feel like seating in there and wait a minute...why do I feel like something happened yesterday did you talk to YooA?"I asked him.

"Sadly no...my friend really wanted me to..."He didn't finish his words.

"Don't say anything more Jungwon,I mean don't use your friend as an excuse because you are the one who likes her here am I wrong?"I asked with a serious face.

He gulped.

"Uhhh..."He began scratching his head.

"I knew it,your so bad at hiding things...don't ever think of hiding something from me."I said.

"How did you know?"He asked.

"Well your words said it all,anyways time to leave I guess."I said as the other boys came out.

We got to school and I had to avoid looking at Heeseung at all cost to show how upset I am with him.

"It's better to let everyone know we both had a very big argument."I mumbled to myself while I walked straight to YooA.

"Well well well...care to explain why I couldn't find you outside the party?"She asked.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"Well don't lie to me,did you spent the night at the Enhypen mansion?"She asked.

"What the...why are you being so weird minded,don't even think of me like that."I said.

"Well I'm just worried,it's just that everyone at school is talking about it."She said while holding my hands.

"What the...so everyone think I slept in the Enhypen house,I sleep there but not with Heeseung."With this thought I felt weird when everyone kept staring at me.

"Well then ignore them,their just jealous."She said as she hugged me with one of her arm.

We both got to class.

When my classmates looked at me.

"Y/N did you spent the night while we left?"Asked this guy.

"What...I don't know what your talking about."I said as I ignored them.

Hyunjin walked infront of me.

"Ohh Hey Hyunjin."I said with a smile.

"Hey."He said and walked passed.

"Why do I feel like Hyunjin doesn't want to talk to me today."I thought to myself as I sat down and covered my face with this other school book.

Heeseung with Jungwon finally walked in class.

"Ohh he's here,let me ask him."Said the same classmate who asked me a question.

The guy stopped Heeseung at the door.

"What do you think your doing?"Asked Heeseung.

"Well I was wondering if your girlfriend spent the night at your house."Said the guy with a smile.

"What nonsense,stop wasting my time if you don't have better things to talk to me about."Said Heeseung with his cold tone.

The guy immediately walked to the side as Heeseung walked in and took his seat.

"Ohh word...I even thought he would agree that I slept there."I slapped my face.

Hyunjin came back to class and didn't say a word.

Class began.

The teacher was so boring today.

When she talked the whole class seemed so sleepy.

I looked at Hyunjin and I was so surprised at the fact that he was asleep.

"What,he's asleep in class?"I kept asking myself.

The position he was sleeping in no teacher could tell he was when he covered his face with his hair.

I couldn't tell which direction he was facing so I slowly touched his hair.

"Wow,which hair shampoo does he use?"I kept smiling to myself when suddenly I felt like I needed the bathroom.

"Ohh well I should go right now."I thought as I got up.♡