P23♡

As I was asleep I couldn't stop having a nightmare of the whole class laughing at me.

I woke up.

"How did I end up in this kind of situation,Hyunjin and the boys knew each other but never interact with each other."I couldn't stop thinking about all this.

I got off my bed.

"I need water."I opened the door of my room and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I knew everyone at this time would be asleep so I walked downstairs in my shoe sleepers that don't make noise.

When I got downstairs I and was about to walk into the kitchen I heard someone talking over the phone.

"Is that Heeseung?"I began asking myself.

I began ears dropping.

"Ohh are you happy that your with your so fake called son and daughter that you no more care about visiting me?"He asked.

"Who is he talking to?"I began asking myself.

"Do you know how much I miss you dad,it's been five years since I saw you and after mom's death you abandoned me to live with grandma and went to live with this new wife of yours."He said with a lot of anger in his voice.

He then kept silent for a minute.

"Maybe you killed mom,how is that it's so possible for you to move on with a new wife who has kids after my mom's death,your so selfish."He said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I walked a bit back but then by mistake I nearly tripped and nearly slipped and hurt my leg.

"Ouch."I covered my mouth with the thought that he heard me.

He hanged up as I could hear he felt like someone was listening to his conversation.

"What do I do?If he finds out he won't spare me."I thought as I couldn't run or else I would make a lot of noise.

Just then he found me standing still with a smile.

"What are you doing here at this time of the night?"He asked as I saw that his eyes were a bit red.

"Uhm,I woke up because I felt thirsty so I thought of coming to drink water and to ask the same what are you doing here at this time?"I asked him.

He looked down trying to not show his red eyes.

"It's none of your business to know why I'm here."He said.

"Whatever,can I at least get in and drink water."I said.

"Hmmm."He moved to the side.

I walked in feeling a bit sad for him.

I saw a glass of wine but it was empty.

"Did he drink again?"I began asking myself.

I just took a bottle of water from the fridge and drank a bit.

"I'll take this bottle with me to my room."I said as I was about to walk past him.

"Don't tell anyone about my drinking habit,or else you will regret it."He said as I looked at him.

"Don't worry,I won't and I promise."I said feeling sad.

"Hmm a promise?"He asked with a smirk.

"Well yeah."I said as I walked upstairs trying not to look at him but I could feel he was looking at me till I got to my room.

I walked in touching chest to feel my heart beat.

All I could remember was the words he said to his father.

"Is this the reason why he's always rude to everyone?"I began questioning myself.

I drank more water from the bottle.

"I should sleep,tomorrow I won't be going to school anyways I wonder what plans Mrs Lee has for us."I thought as I went back to sleep.

In the morning it was so noisy as I could feel Ni-ki and Jake waking us up.

"What's going on?"I asked myself as I opened the door of my room to check.

"What's all this noise about?"I asked as Ni-ki saw me.

"Well Y/N we are going out today to this amazing pool place,hope you got a swimming and of course if you don't we can buy there."He said with a happy smile.

"Ohh word,I hate swimming."I thought to myself.

"Will Mrs Lee be coming with us?"I asked.

"Well Ni-ki and Jake were the one to choose this day for us so we have no choice and Mrs Lee won't be there."Said Sunoo who was passing to go to his room.

"Ohh word,if only I knew they always had plans for Saturdays."I slapped myself on the face.

I then walked back into my room to take a shower this time.

Still I couldn't stop thinking of what happened last night.

My outfit for today

"Ohh well it's hot,wonder why they want us to go out."I smiled with the thought of them getting me some ice cream.

I walked out as everyone was well dressed for swimming with shorts.

"Wow you guys look good with shorts."I said to compliment them.

"You also look nice dressed like that."Replied Jungwon with a smile.

Heeseung walked out of his room as the last one.

"Aren't we leaving?"He asked as we stared at him as he was carrying a big bag.

"He took long to wear long pants and carry such a bag,wonder what he put in there?"I laughed a bit.

Just then we walked out of the mansion to check out this cars in the garage I never saw before with my mouth wide open.♡

_________♡_________

Don't forget to like and comment

> _ <