P9♡

It was school over and I kinda enjoyed it but also felt scared that I knew IU has prepared something for me for the next day.

Just then I did the same thing getting into the limo and I still found Heeseung super annoying.

Everyone seem to have a question for me but I just avoided talking to them because today was a long day.

When we got home I just got in the mansion first not because I was upset or anything but because I knew what they were gonna ask and even I couldn't answer.

But when I was about to walk the stairs.

"Y/N wait for me."Said Jungwon running to me.

"Actually Jungwon I want to go and study for now so can we talk back later."

He just smiled at me."I only wanted to say I bought for you this head phones because they just seemed cute fit for you."

I smiled as I took the head phones and I felt like I was more close to Jungwon than the rest of the boys in this house and which made me feel like I had a brother who cares for me

"Jungwon thank you for always making me smile."

Jungwon smiled in a cute way that I kinda started liking his dimples.

I saw the others chit chatting together and immediately walked the stairs to my room and closed the door gently.

"Hyunjin is really making me question to what's wrong with me?"I asked myself.

I just layed on my bed and began thinking of a way to stop showing that I was really into him.

Mostly I couldn't think of getting into trouble with the most popular girls who probably have a crush on him now.

But who cares I'm already getting troubled by IU.

I took my phone and connected the head phones so that I can listen to some music and calm my self down.

While listening to music I was also reading a story book from one of the books my dad bought for me two years ago.

I just didn't have time to read it but now that I have nothing to do I get to read it.

It was more like a fantasy love story and while reading the story I would imagine the characters and place them with the real ones.

Heeseung I put him as the bad guy because I could picture him that way.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door like usual.

I quickly opened the door not expecting Sunoo with a smile and some snacks that made me smile back.

"Well you seem bored aren't you?"He walked in and put the snacks on my bed.

"Well not really since I got a homework to finish."I said.

"Ohh well then make sure you keep yourself company with the snacks and if you can ,can you please take this book to Sunghoon's room and I know it's too much to ask but I really need to leave."

With his cute face I didn't hesitate but took the book from his hands.

"Well I'll do that then."He quickly ran out of my room leaving me questioning myself.

While thinking I thought of giving Jungwon to give Sunghoon instead but then I thought maybe giving Sunghoon the book then I'll get to know him more.

I quickly wrote my homeworks while eating the snacks.

When I was done I got up holding the book.

"I hope he's not like Heeseung or maybe ignore me like he always does."I thought.

I walked out of my room as I walked straight since his room was not far from mine.

I knocked at his door and waited.

His door suddenly opens but still I could only see him but not inside of his room.

"Hmm?"He signed.

"Uhm..Sunghoon I actually brought you your book...Sunoo said..."

Without me finishing my words he takes the book and shuts the door right at my face.

I stayed surprisingly with my mouth opened to what just happened.

I get Heeseung is rude but at least he talks to me unlike this one who barely says a word and dares to shut his door at my face.

"Not even a single thank you."I was so pissed off since I wanted to be friends with him but it seems like we were never gonna know each other living in the same roof.

I walked grumply on the way to my room and bumped into Heeseung.

Could my day ever be worse.

I was about to ignore him.

"Look at you."He said as I stopped.

"Heeseung I know you hate me but can you just leave me alone because I'm not in the mood of talking to you right now."

He just laughed.

"What,did the guy tell you your not good enough for him?"He smiled.

"What are you even talking about?"I was so getting annoyed.

"Y/N I'll advice you to not expect more from Hyunjin because I don't think he actually likes you."

I was surprised to why he would even say that because I wasn't expecting anything from anyone nor even want Hyunjin to like me.

"Uhm...your mistaken here,I was not even thinking about something like that."I said while trying to make him understand.

He just rolled his eyes.

"When you get in trouble don't expect me and my brothers to help you."

He pet my head and walked away leaving me questioning myself.